BY ELTAMD

True Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Superior moisturization. Transparent zinc oxide. UVA/UVB protection. All skin types EltaMD® UV Lotion Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ is a moisturizing sunscreen for the entire body.  Use it every day to guard against sun damage and keep the skin hydrated. EltaMD® UV Lotion is formulated with transparent zinc oxide to provide broad-spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays.  It provides superior moisturizing power and more than 30 times the skin s natural protection from the sun. Elta MD® UB Lotion is fragrance free, paraben-free, sensitivity free and noncomedogenic. Suitabl. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Nicole F.
I work at a dermatology office and Elta MD is one of the brands we sell. This product is amazing for the body. It is moisturizing without feeling greasy and doesn't smell like sunscreen.
Denice Q.
Apopka, FL
My dermatologist recommended this for me and all I can say is it works. It does the job and keeps my skin looking fresh as before I applied make. It keeps the sun at bay. A little goes a long way.
Dalila G.
Valley Center, CA
Its not mention a lot so it probably sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mila L.
This is possibly the best sunscreen I've used. I'm a die-hard Japanese sunscreen fan because they dry completely matte and non greasy, but this sunscreen rivals them, and it's significantly more cost-effective.. Plus, you get 7oz vs slightly more than 1oz at a time.
This sunscreen achieves the same goal as many others, to cover the entire spectrum of UVB, UVAII, UVAI, while also being very moisturizing and free of irritating ingredients like avobenzone and alcohol. Yet it still manages to be dry to the touch and non-greasy. Additionally, there is no white cast on my NW35 skin tone. I live in a high-altitude environment that is not only hotter than hell but also desert dry, so having a sunscreen I can use all over, everyday, and comfortably is a must.