BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEltaMD
UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44

EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44

EltaMD UV Elements is a 100% physical sunscreen in a tinted, moisturizing base. It is gentle for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure skin. Its chemical-free actives, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide safe but sure sun protection. These mineral-based UV filters work with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin. UV Elements has a universal tint that beautifully enhances most skin tones for a more youthful appearance.

How dark is the tint on this sunscreen? I have fair skin and and am worried it will look too orange.
Iss this good for dry skin?
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 Is this spf as good as some Influenster’s say it is?
Start your review of EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44!
Product Highlights
...everyday sunscreen. They provide good protection and are great for dry and sensitive skin.in reviews
Veronica V.
Downey, CA
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 uploaded by Veronica V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been trying so many different mineral sunscreens to find THE ONE! I feel like $25+ for sunscreen was bonkers but I gave in bc it had very good reviews and all the ones I had been trying either were too fragrant or had too much of a white cast. I did see some reviews that said that this left their skin a little orange but for me I did not feel like that was the case (I have light-medium skin). The application of this feels so smooth & luxurious, doesn’t pill, & most importantly doesn’t feel greasy/oily. The wear throughout the day doesn’t feel like I’m wearing sunscreen at all. The only downside & reason why I’m giving it 4 stars,which I also did see many reviews on, is bc the pump doesn’t work well. I have to continuously pump it for the product to come out. Anyways will I repurchase? Yes! I know this is on the pricier side but if you’ve been searching for a while I feel like Elta MD will really be a good fit bc they have sooo many options.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 uploaded by Saima S.
After the Purito sunscreen scandal, I was on a mad hunt for a new sunscreen and this one is just awesome! The color works great for my fan Mac NC40 skin, providing an overall even tone to my skin without adding coverage. The finish is glowy and healthy. The formula itself is similar to a bb cream and is water resistant, so it can withstand sweat and the occasional light splash of water. The price is a bit steep, but sunscreen is one of the most important parts of a skincare routine and I’m willing to pay the extra bit. Amazing give it a go!
Heather J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 uploaded by Heather J.
#FirstImpression of @EltaMd #UvElements! •I’ve used this a few times and I like it a lot so far! It’s definitely very different than #UvPhysical. •Elements is a lot more moisturizing and dewy than physical! If you are going for a matte look, I’d go with physical. But if you like the dewy/moisturizing/glowy look, I’d go with elements!🌟 •Elements also has a darker tint and is more full coverage than physical. Both are amazing and I will use either or depending how my skin feels that day. 💦🌵 ... although I do find myself grabbing for UV physical more than this one... Physical lasts longer on me throughout the day and I prefer that it is more of a sheer tint!
Lacee L.
Troy, MI
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: Dermstore
You need this 😍 I was desperately looking for a mineral sunscreen that my skin loved and THIS IS IT. I have both the clear and tinted lotion and love them both. They’re light, but moisturizing.
Dr J.
BourbonVille
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 uploaded by Dr J.
Purchased at: Amazon
HG Daily Sunscreen ..... I have a modest sunscreen wardrobe and this is my all-season everyday ..... wears beautifully under makeup or on its own ..... no white cast, irritation, dryness, shine, or noticeable sunscreen smell .... I add a bit of the colorscience bronze to better match my olive completion but it blends in fine without it .... last about 2 months with once-daily use and it does go on sale regularly. EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44
Genevieve L.
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 uploaded by Genevieve L.
This fully physical tinted SPF with hyaluronic acid is a godsend! On a good skin day, the plumping ingredients act like a primer and gives me enough coverage to even out my complexion and even cover up my dark circles. It's also a beautiful texture. This is definitely geared toward skin types 1-4 so unfortunately, this tinted physical sunscreen will leave a slight white cast for dark skin tones. That's my only gripe, but for dry, acne-prone medium to light skin, it's beautiful. I'm only wearing this and eyebrow gel in this photo. Great for no makeup days.
Maribel D.
San Antonio, TX
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 uploaded by Maribel D.
I received a couple of samples from the laser hair remover spa, and I love this product. I’ll be purchasing the full-size bottle because very little goes a long way. It’s not oily, doesn’t leave a residue, blends well, feels like nothing is on, and your face feels soft. Even though it’s tinted, it’s like a universal tone and dries invisible with no scent. It's unlike any other sunscreens I've tried, which have a hard scent even though they claim it doesn't. Texture - creamy and lightweight like moisturizer Go to the official EltaMD website for recommendations on sunscreen/uses. You can purchase on Amazon if you do not want to go to a physician's office.
Kelly A.
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 uploaded by Kelly A.
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 uploaded by Kelly A.
This tinted moisturizing sunscreen is fantastic!!! I had been researching better sunscreens to really protect my skin, especially because of my hyperpigmentation. Usually, my face gets so red with any exposure to the sun at all. I don’t think the redness is a burn, in the traditional way, because it goes away once I am inside. I do not get red with this sunscreen! It is very light and a nice color. I am so glad I found this product.
Eleni M.
Clarksville, TN
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 uploaded by Eleni M.
Best sunscreen ever. Seriously, the absolute best. It is so gentle and medical grade, so it never irritates the skin or leaves a weird film. I’ve never been so please by a sunscreen, and it gives the most beautiful tint that evens skin tone without looking all caked (like some tinted moisturizers). It lets your skin show through while helping it look healthier and more even. You can even layer it on if you want a little more protection or coverage! It has no scent or harsh chemicals and it doesn’t irritate my suuuper sensitive skin or clog my pores like other sunscreens, just wow. Buy it. Seriously, you won’t regret it. It’s incredible. I added photos of the initial color when it comes out, and how it looks rubbed into my hand. I’m pretty pale without self tanner, and I can make this work for my skin tone with & without a tan on :)
Sicilia T.
Oklahoma City, OK
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 uploaded by Sicilia T.
Best sunscreen. I have sensitive acne prone skin and this [email protected] only thing that doesn’t break me out!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandra S.
Burleson, TX
il y a 10 mois
Kelly A. il y a 6 mois
This is a life saver for my hyperpigmentation and my skin, in general. My face is always red when I am in the sun, even for a few minutes. (not a proper sunburn). I wear this everyday now and my face does not get red. I can’t believe how much it helps. I didn’t realize that tinted sunscreens are more effective.
Sondra V.
Dearborn, MI
il y a 2 ans
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 ? Anyone use this? I have oily skin, age 40, it can dry easily..... advice?
Christy M. il y a 2 ans
I have dry skin in winter, I’m 38. All of a sudden this summer, my skin has changed and it’s not dry. Anyways I have been using this instead of foundation and it’s amazing! The texture and way it wears, I think would work and be great for any skin type. This is the best spf I’ve ever used! Sinks in very good and fast.
Lissette O.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Antonine P. il y a un an
It’s worth mentioning, she’ll use a little translucent powder over foundation- i don’t typically.