Eltamd UV Daily SPF 40, 48-Gram 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Brianna D.

BY ELTAMD

Serious UV protection and superior hydration join forces in this sheer facial sunscreen. Developed for use every day, it has Hyaluronic Acid to boost moisture retention and diminish fine lines. This lightweight moisturizer with UV protection can be worn alone or under makeup. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brianna D.
Austin, TX
I have lupus so I have to either hide from the sun or have really good sunblock. My butterfly rashes stopped with this and it feels almost like a lotion. My face doesn’t look white when I put it on either, and it goes well under my makeup. Medium price, but if you need a heavy duty sunblock it is definitely worth it and a little goes a long way!
Heather S.
I'm very knowledgeable about sunscreens! I've tried many and know that the most important ingredients are zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. This product has both, it's incredibly lightweight and soaks in clear, not chalky! Looks great under makeup. I always have this stocked in my bathroom and wear it daily!
Charisma L.
This is my go-to face sunscreen. It was recommended by my friend. This is great for my combination and acne-prone skin. There is no greasy feel and no white cast. A perfect sunscreen!