BY ELTAMD

Tinted formula to even-out most skin tones. Oil-free eltamd uv clear helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to breakouts, rosacea and discoloration. It contains niacinamide (vitamin b3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
I was hesitant to try the tinted version of this sunscreen because I love the original sheer version of the sunscreen a ton. My dermatologist gave me a few sample size packets to try out, and I have fallen in love with the tinted version. It's perfect to wear in the summer when you don't want to have a ton of makeup on. It's very light weight, spreads evenly, and sinks into the skin well. My skin does not feel tacky or sticky after applying. The greatest bonus is that this sunscreen is top of the line for protecting skin against sun damage and does not contain any bad ingredients to clog pores. Would highly recommend.
Alexandra S.
Plant City, FL
This is my go to sunscreen for face, neck and chest. Does not smell like sunscreen has no scent. It does not break me out which ia great most sunscreens do. I love that it’s tinted cause the ones are white leave me white which i hate. you will love this sunscreen definitely recommend this. i got mines at my office cause i work for a dermatologist
Emily H.
Chicago
Very happy with this sunscreen/tinted moisturizer. Started using it at the recommendation of my dermatologist and i feel like its doing a good job of protecting my skin and doesn’t clog my pores like a lot of other facial sunscreens tend to do. It also hasn’t caused any breakouts!
Madeline M.
Westminster
Yes yes yes. This is the BEST sunscreen for acne prone oily skin. Still a little slick for my liking. The specs are AMAZING if you check this out on cosdna.com, the best of the best. I loce the pump application. I’m still waiting for the holy grail of sunscreens for acne but as of yet, this is the only way to go.
Jeff G.
Davie
This is hands down my favorite sunscreen to use because it’s super lightweight and not greasy at all. It absorbs quickly into the skin and provides a nice tint for extra coverage. It’s also perfect for those with oily or acne prone skin and doesn’t cause any breakouts. Love it!
Jordan R.
Albemarle, NC
Live by this face moisturizer. I wear it everyday and it is light weight , provides SPF coverage and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy or oily. 10/10 recommend! This stays in stock at my home. I have even got multiple friends hooked on this. Only good things to say.
Samantha M.
Bend, OR
This is a good one for acne prone skin. It also has a light tint which is nice for a little coverage without feeling heavy. It’s zinc based which is what you want in a sunscreen and doesn’t go on white. It is a little spendy, but worth it and lasts a long time
Stephanie D.
Baton Rouge
Awesome product started useing it on a daily basis and have gotten real good results.Would recommend this product to anyone wanting to combat the signs of sun dammage
Lynne D.
I love this sunscreen. I don't like to wear foundation in the summer so I use this for a light base to my makeup. Perfect amount of tint for the slightest coverage. And wonderful protection for my face. Pricier than most sunscreens but when I found out it's the brand MD Anderson recommends to their patients I was sold. EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 Tinted 1.7 oz