BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEltaMD
UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46

EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46

Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear Tinted helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to discoloration and breakouts associated to acne and rosacea. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone. EltaMD UV Clear is also available in an untinted formula.

Im desperately looking for a sunscreen that doesn’t pill with my morning skincare and my foundation. Does this one work? I’m so confused by all the EltaMd options.
Does anyone know if this would work for medium-dark skin tones?
This is a great product but PLEASE make sure you purchase from Elta directly or reputable store. I was told that Walmart and Amazon sells knockoff brands and the one I purchased from a 3rd party site (smh) through Walmart made my face itch 😡😩?
Start your review of EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46!
Angela C.
Placentia, CA
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 uploaded by Angela C.
I’ve gone through many, many sunscreens before discovering this one! It goes on clear and feels like a thicker moisturizer. It sinks in so well and looks and feels great under makeup! It doesn’t make my skin look dry or patchy at all. Best of all it has never broken me out! I highly recommend this to everyone looking for a wearable everyday sunscreen.
Jessica F.
Boston, MA
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 uploaded by Jessica F.
My dermatologist gave me five little samples of this to try out. I liked the consistency and it didn’t break me out. However the tint was too orangey for me and the niacinamide in the product irritated my sensitive skin.
Isabella F.
Rego Park, NY
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 uploaded by Isabella F.
I was prescribed this by my dermatologist, I absolutely love it. It feels like a moisturizer on the skin and not a sunscreen. It provides a light coverage and that’s all I need on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend.
Taylor S.
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 uploaded by Taylor S.
When I got my first hydrafacial, I asked the esthetician if there was any tinted moisturizers she recommended that wouldn't cause a breakout and would still provide some coverage. At that point in my life I had been doing full face makeup almost everyday not heavy but definitely glamorous and I was tired of it. And I knew I needed to start wearing an SPF. So she recommended this product. They had product of it at the salon and I had already known about this brand I mean eltamd is huge, you know it's not going to be some type of fluke. So I bought it. Now, this is all I wear for foundation. Not only that but it has been helping improve my skin by not smothering my face like other makeups with more coverage I'm very serious about wearing it as my foundation, like I put it back on at night if I'm going to go out. It's buildable coverage as well the first layer may be sheer just put a second layer on. I highly recommend this product I buy it quite often and use it for all events. Oh and it's just in one shade but I believe it runs the spectrum for several shades from light to tan. The obvious BONUS LEVEL: it's got SPF in it. Normally things with SPF in it don't go on very....smoothly. This does.
Kelsey T.
Elizabethtown, PA
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 uploaded by Kelsey T.
I kept seeing this tinted sunscreen all over YouTube so I wanted to see if it lives up to the hype. I was pretty disappointed. This product pills a bit and I noticed that it collects along the hairline, leaving orange patches. It does look nice and dewy, with very light coverage right after applying but for the price I would definitely not repurchase.Elta Md Uv Clear Broad?Spectrum Spf 46 Tinted 17 Oz
rachel W.
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 uploaded by rachel W.
LOVE this. Tried it from my dermatologist on a whim and fell in love. The color correction is great, it lays nicely, acts as my makeup, and also protects my skin from the sun. It’s expensive but such a good investment in your skin!
lauren P.
Fountain Valley
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 uploaded by lauren P.
FABULOUS FACIAL SUNSCREEN !! i definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new facial sunscreen as it’s so important to apply spf ! it’s lightweight and glides on so smoothly love wearing this alone with no makeup bc i can reapply through out the day and it doesn’t mess with your makeup when wearing it underneath your makeup EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
J T.
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 uploaded by J T.
This past summer I did a lot of research before purchasing a full size SPF & tried many! Of all (many that were good too), this was absolutely by far the best. It goes on completely clear, really works & feels so light on. I was also initially drawn to it because of all the reviews and online polls that I saw it at the top of- often noted as the most recommended for acne-prone skin. I can attest most definitely to that as well, I didn't experiences any irritation or breaking out while using. It's on the more expensive side but you pay for what you get & one bottle lasts awhile.
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 uploaded by Toma A.
This is my first time using #EltaMD but I've heard great things about its sunscreen. This UV Clear Sunscreen blends in very well and does not leave a white cast. It also acts like a moisturizer and always leaves my skin hydrated. I use this when I expect to be in the sun more and need a physical sunscreen as opposed to my Supergoop Unscreen Sunscreen.
Dawn F.
Red Bluff, CA
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 uploaded by Dawn F.
This is the best sunscreen for oily/sensitive/acne prone skin. It carries ingredients that are used for the above skin types. Niacin aimed B3 is great for acne. Hydroxy ethyl Arcylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer is great for reducing redness for sensative skin types. The texture is very light weight for oily skin types and leaves no white film or residue... highly recommend and I continue to repurchase
Ask a question to the Influenster community...