BY ELTAMD

Very Light Sunscreen Helps Keep Skin Clear. Calms & Protects Acne-Prone Skin. High-Purity Niacinamide. UVA/UVB Protection. Transparent Zinc Oxide 9% EltaMD™ UV Clear SPF 46 is formulated with high-purity Niacinamide to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, discoloration, and photo-damaged skin.  Ideal for dialy use for various skin types, EltaMD UV Clear is extremely lightweight and contributes to maintaining smooth, clean, clear skin. EltaMD™ UV Clear SPF 46 contains 9% transparent micronized zinc oxide to protect skin from UVA ray damage, the major cause of early wrinkles and melanoma.  It delivers S. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Jessica M.
Wolfforth , TX
I was recommended this brand by my dermatologist. I am showing signs of sun damage on my cheek with pigmentation loss because I wasn’t getting enough coverage with my previous brand. This works how it should, doesn’t make my face appear ghostly and another perk is it doesn’t break my skin out. Wish I would’ve discovered it sooner.
Ariel A.
San Diego , CA
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it, the packaging is very simple it’s very effective. It never disappoints. The ingredients are very gentle and it is actually used by burn victims. There is absolutely no room for improvement
Lindsey O.
I use this face sunscreen every day and it leaves my skin feeling both hydrated and protected. It is not at all pricey and it is very effective, it doesn't leave my skin oily or sticky and I would automatically buy another one once mine runs out! It's very good to have during summer especially during all this heat!EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 Very Light Sunscreen
Kelly T.
White Lake, MI
EltaMD UV Clear is a fantastic sunscreen that was recommended to me by my dermatologist.  This sunscreen did not make me breakout as it is specifically formulated for acne-prone skin.  It goes on smooth with no greasy residue or white tint.  It also doesn't have a terrible sunscreen-y smell.  I wear it every day under makeup to protect my skin.
Vanessa P.
Naples, FL
My teacher in esthetics school reccommended Elta MD sunscreen to me and I love it! This keeps my face clear and matte and doesn't ever make me feel greasy. I know I'm getting the best protection because my face has ZERO dark spots! Best sunscreen I've ever used!
Ashley K.
Austin
I bought this from my dermatologist upon her recommendation the other day. It. is. AMAZING! It has an incredible sunscreen, is very moisturizing, helps even out the skin tone and even has a light tint to it! It's pretty much the only thing I put on in the morning plus a little mascara and I'm good to go!
Katie C.
Austin, TX
I love this sunscreen! It is great for folks with fair skin, like me, who also have acne prone skin. It calms and protects with SPF 46. The packaging is neat and it fits in my purse. I have been using this sunscreen exclusively for the last year and highly recommend!
April F.
This facial sunscreen is super light and gentle on my skin, especially because I have oily acne prone skin. I use it everyday as part of my skincare regimen. Highly recommend!
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
This smooth, silky sunscreen boasts a 46 SPF rating and comes in either a tinted or non-tinted formula. Because it absorbs so nicely into skin, it makes a great base for foundation. However, if you know you have a reaction to chemicals, steer clear of this sunscreen because it does contain octinoxate.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Extremely light on skin and applies really good with no oily residue left behind, it absorbs into the skin pretty quickly and there is no strong smell, it protects against the sun completely , if you apply this the correct way you will not burn or tan at all in the summer time