BY ELTAMD

Very Light Sunscreen Helps Keep Skin Clear. Calms & Protects Acne-Prone Skin. High-Purity Niacinamide. UVA/UVB Protection. Transparent Zinc Oxide 9% EltaMD™ UV Clear SPF 46 is formulated with high-purity Niacinamide to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, discoloration, and photo-damaged skin.  Ideal for dialy use for various skin types, EltaMD UV Clear is extremely lightweight and contributes to maintaining smooth, clean, clear skin. EltaMD™ UV Clear SPF 46 contains 9% transparent micronized zinc oxide to protect skin from UVA ray damage, the major cause of early wrinkles and melanoma.  It delivers S. see more...

Mirror M.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
This smooth, silky sunscreen boasts a 46 SPF rating and comes in either a tinted or non-tinted formula. Because it absorbs so nicely into skin, it makes a great base for foundation. However, if you know you have a reaction to chemicals, steer clear of this sunscreen because it does contain octinoxate.
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Extremely light on skin and applies really good with no oily residue left behind, it absorbs into the skin pretty quickly and there is no strong smell, it protects against the sun completely , if you apply this the correct way you will not burn or tan at all in the summer time
Alessandra L.
Alessandra L.
Cypress, TX
I have tried MANY sunscreens and hands down this has been my all time favorite for my face. I have oily and skin canot easily breakout if I don't use the right stuff for my face. Doesn't clog pores, great coverage and doesn't feel thick and heavy on my skin. Highly recommend.
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
I bought this sunscreen from my dermatologist and it was over $40. It works very well. I didn't color at all this summer because I used this religiously. It doesn't leave a white cast on your skin and rubs in completely. It's worth the price.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Love that this doesn't clog pores and is light enough to wear under makeup. Made my skin feel soft and moisturized
avery m.
avery m.
Great sunscreen, worth every penny. It doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy and sticky like most sunscreens do.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
This is the perfect sun screen. It's light and it protects me just right. It compact and easy to carry around
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Peoria , AZ
We sell this product at my work and I love it! Light and doesn't break me out or clog pores.
Lindsey O.
Lindsey O.
I use this face sunscreen every day and it leaves my skin feeling both hydrated and protected. It is not at all pricey and it is very effective, it doesn't leave my skin oily or sticky and I would automatically buy another one once mine runs out! It's very good to have during summer especially during all this heat!EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 Very Light Sunscreen
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
White Lake, MI
EltaMD UV Clear is a fantastic sunscreen that was recommended to me by my dermatologist.  This sunscreen did not make me breakout as it is specifically formulated for acne-prone skin.  It goes on smooth with no greasy residue or white tint.  It also doesn't have a terrible sunscreen-y smell.  I wear it every day under makeup to protect my skin.