EltaMD Renew Eye Gel

by EltaMD

EltaMD Renew Eye Gel minimizes under-eye fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. Special peptides, natural extracts and Hyaluronic Acid deliver visible results within 30 days when Renew Eye Gel is used morning and night.

I just ordered this product but I haven’t seen a lot of reviews how does it perform for dark circles?
[product:elta-md-renew-eye-gel-05-fl-oz-15-ml-sealed-new-in-box] ? How effective is this product? I have really dark circles and wrinkles, and I don't want to waste money on yet another product that just does not work. Thank you!
Start your review of EltaMD Renew Eye Gel!
Anthony I.
Hicksville, NY
EltaMD Renew Eye Gel uploaded by Anthony I.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this eye gel. I’ve been using this around 1 month now and notice that the little lines on the side of my eyes, aka crows feet, lol, have softened up and faded a bit. The consistency of this product is very good and it glides on easily. I use an eye treatment twice a day and this one I’ll be using for a long time.
Kimberly W.
Jacksonville, FL
EltaMD Renew Eye Gel uploaded by Kimberly W.
Bye bye puffy under eyes! This stuff is awesome! I’ve tried better for dark circles but for puffiness this is great!
Tara T.
Columbus, OH
I’ve become a new fan of the EltaMD skincare line. This eye gel targeted multiple problem areas around my eyes, leaving me with fewer noticeable fine lines and significantly reduced puffiness.
xatuna Q.
New Castle, DE
Purchased at: Walgreens
this is my favorite products !!!!!! i have been using for a few months. i like this… 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍
Elizabeth O.
Oregon
This helps me eyes a lot, I get a lot of puffiness underneath and just being a mom makes me so tired lol but it definitely works.
Sara W.
I didn’t have luck with this product! As much as I love their sunscreen, it just didn’t go well with my skin. Unfortunately it caused irritation under my right eye! I’m still trying to get it healed. So sad since I love this brand! EltaMD Renew Eye Gel
Tori S.
Los Angeles, CA
I wanted to love this product so much... but it just didn’t do anything for me. I suffer from puffy eyelids and bags under my eyes and I just didn’t notice any difference while using this product. The texture is great and the packaging is nice, but i didn’t notice any difference while using. It is a decent priced eye cream but won’t be repurchasing.
Sarah L.
Lakeside, CA
EltaMD is my holy grail facial skincare line! Everything I use, I fall in love. I can’t say enough good things about this line. This eye gel works well under makeup and does not pill up. Works great for any skin type. Helps keep my under eyes smooth and hydrated.
Monica P.
Lathrop, CA
Actually a eye gel that helps reducing the darkness under my eyes! It feels very hydrating as well. I used up two tubes last year!!!
Olivia V.
North street Clinton Ontario
It was very hydrating and got amazing results in under a week. Overall,its an amazing product and I would definitely repurchase it in the future. I would recommend this product to anyone with really dry skin, and are looking for a quick pick me up. This product is very easy to use and I will definitely recomend to all my peers!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cari J.
Pleasant Grv, UT
il y a 3 ans
EltaMD Renew Eye Gel ? How effective is this product? I have really dark circles and wrinkles, and I don't want to waste money on yet another product that just does not work. Thank you!
Anthony I. il y a 10 mois
Honestly I think it’s more effective than a lot of ones that are on the market now. I have semi dog bags under my eyes and takes care of it. It doesn’t work overnight, but it definitely works if you give it about two weeks and use it consistently. Also for the price I personally don’t think you can go wrong because it’s right up there with the ones that cost triple the price