EltaMD PM Therapy Facial Moisturizer

by EltaMD

This facial moisturizer works to moisturize, restore and repair skin while you rest. EltaMD PM Therapy is oil-free, fragrance-free, noncomedogenic and safe for sensitive skin.

Is this good for aging skin?
I use the AM moisturizer both day and night. Should I be using the PM moisturizer instead of the AM twice a day?
Will this help clear acne or simply stop it from getting worse?
Start your review of EltaMD PM Therapy Facial Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...I've found that doesn't break me out or clog my pores but is also very moisturizing and I've tried a ton. It has helped with redness and hyperpigmentation over time. I don't like that I can only buy it online or in a few derm offices though. And one bottle only lasts about a month but I'm more than happy to pay the price!in reviews
Sonia T.
Debary, FL
EltaMD PM Therapy Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Sonia T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a keeper. Fragrance free. Hydrates and performs as it should. I really do like it, not too heavy either.
Rachel H.
EltaMD PM Therapy Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Rachel H.
Just like how I said the AM version of this moisturizer is my home-base daytime moisturizer, this is my nighttime home-base moisturizer. When my skin is confused and retaliating against all the new products I slap on and it refuses to work with me, this moisturizer operates as a palette cleanser and sets everything right again! This isn't a sexy or flashy skincare product - it doesn't claim to take off 10 years or make your pores disappear - and that works for me. Sometimes, I just need a skincare product I know will do its job (moisturize), play nice with other products in my routine (as a person cursed with desert-dry skin, I gotta slug it up and layer multiple moisturizing products to even begin attempting to trick my skin to look dewy and hydrated), and not make me break out. It's packed with Niacinamide, which my skin personally loves to soak in - so if your skin doesn't play nice with that ingredient, I wouldn't recommend it for you.
Katie L.
Raleigh, NC
Love this. Best when used with SPF 44 day lotion. Could moisturize a little more but good overall
BLB B.
My holy grail moisturizer! This moisturizer is the only one I've found that doesn't break me out or clog my pores but is also very moisturizing and I've tried a ton. It has helped with redness and hyperpigmentation over time. I don't like that I can only buy it online or in a few derm offices though. And one bottle only lasts about a month but I'm more than happy to pay the price!
Lesa A.
Hayden, ID
Love. I just night and day. Very light and absorbs well, no scent, not greasy. Just right for before my spf or night cream. I would highly recommend after my dermatologist suggested it
Kathleen A.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I use this every night as my final skin care step. This is a airy moisturizer that leaves my skin refreshed and is not too greasy. I also like that this has niacinamide in it (which helps to shrink pores and decrease oil production). Overall, this is a quality product that I enjoy using.
Carrie T.
Peoria, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been searching for the perfect night cream, and EltaMD PM Therapy Facial Moisturizer is super close. I like that although it’s for nighttime, it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. Yet in the morning is still feel the moisturizer doing it’s job. It is also fragrance free and not at all harsh, so it’s great for sensitive skin.
Erica M.
My favorite nighttime moistures. Goes in nice and smooth and just enough to offer a good thin layer of moisture to my face nightly. It has an amazing price point and is great for traveling.
Tina A.
Des Plaines, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I never knew about this line until my dermatologist mentioned it. I have tried their PM cream and it was hydrating and helped my sensitive skin.
Sarah L.
Lakeside, CA
EltaMD is my holy grail facial skincare line! Everything I use, I fall in love. I can’t say enough good things about this line. I’ve used this product in particular for the last year. It’s the perfect complement to my nighttime routine. Great for every skin type.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...