EltaMD Moisture Rich Body Creme uploaded by La Mila M.

BY ELTAMD

EltaMD Moisture-Rich Body Crème 8 Oz EltaMD Moisture-Rich Body Crème infuses compromised and dry, flaky, sensitive skin with long-lasting moisture and essential nutrients. Luxuriously rich and creamy, it glides on easily then penetrates layers in the stratum corneum to hydrate and nourish the skin. The result is visibly improved skin texture and tone. An innovative blend of ingredients that strengthen and maintain the natural protective barrier make Moisture-Rich Body Crème the ideal therapeutic moisturizer. It is formulated with a ceramide proven to replenish moisture and increase the thickness of the upper skin layers. Moisture-binding hyaluronic acid works with plant-based lipids and mango seed butter to increase hydration in dry, thirsty skin. To promote skin cell renewal, niacinamide gently encourages cell turnover. Proteolytic fruit enzymes help soothe and calm inflammation often associated with severely dry skin. Used daily, this advanced ceramide and enzyme formula helps achieve and maintain a softer, smoother and healthier appearance. EltaMD Moisture-Rich Body Crème is fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, nongreasy and noncomedogenic. Benefits: Improves skin texture and tone Nourishes and moisturizes Promotes skin cell renewal Directions: For best results, apply daily and immediately after bathing. Follow with EltaMD sunscreen as directed by a physician. Key Ingredients: Niacinamide (vitamin B3) : Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness Ceramide NP: Proven to replenish moisture and increase thickness of the upper skin layers Hyaluronic Acid: Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness. Moisture-binding hyaluronic acid works with plant-based lipids and mango seed butter to increase hydration in dry, thirsty skin Proteolytic fruit enzymes: Help soothe and calm inflammation often associated with severely dry skin Ingredients: Purified Water, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Ceramide NP, Isocetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xylitylglucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Squalane, Anhydroxylitol, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Polyisobutene, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Bromelain, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xylitol, Ficin, Glutamine, Biotin, Proline, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Farnesol, Sodium Bisulfite, Disodium EDTA. see more...

cindy p.
My legs and arms get really dry in the winter, to the point where my skin appears ashy and/or scaly. Additionally, I have KP (keratosis pilaris) on my arms. As a result, I was looking for a hydrating body lotion, and this EltaMD product seemed to fit the bill. It has both ceramide and niacinamide in its ingredients list, is fragrance free, and claims to provide long-term moisture for dry skin.

I'm not sure if its just that my skin is too dry for this body creme or that I'm not using it often enough (3x per week), but it really has not done an effective job of keeping my skin hydrated in the month I have been using it. I've noticed no changes on my arms or legs. For the price, I was hoping it would keep my skin looking moisturized and healthy. I generally love EltaMD products, but this product just happens to miss the mark for me.
La Mila M.
Apex, NC
It's the first time on going to use this moisture cream. I like elta product sunscreen so I wanted try this one.

back