BY ELTAMD

This fragrance- and preservative-free formula provides lasting moisture to keep the skin comfortable, hydrated and radiant. Ideal for even the most sensitive of skin, Elta MD 's moisturizer is suitable for use after microdermabrasion, chemical peels and laser treatments to promote healing and comfort. It may also be used by retin-a users, those with eczema or atopic dermatitis, on sunburns, or simply as a daily, irritation-free moisturizer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kerri K.
Carlstadt
Amazing moisturizer! I use this twice daily, and I cannot go a day without it! It is so gentle and literally melts into your skin. A pea sized drop will make your entire face feel silky smooth, but if you use too much you will feel a bit greasy. My dermatologist recommended I start using it during the harsh winter months. I love it!
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is my go to moisturizer right now. My skin always feels hydrated after wearing it overnight. I can even wear it under makeup and primer during the day as long as I don't apply too much. This is one of the few moisturizers that doesn't break me out. I have extremely sensitive skin. Make sure to dampen your skin slightly before applying it.