BY ELTAMD

Gentle Enzyme Foaming Facial Cleanser see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah C.
This product was recommended to me from a friend during a major hormonal breakout time in my life. I purchased it from Amazon. I credit it highly for helping to clear up my skin. My face is very sensitive and this foaming wash was gentle yet effective. My only complaint is that the price is a bit high. BUT, it is effective, so in the long run, it makes it worth it. I have sense moved onto a more basic face wash, but this will be my go to in the case of another major breakout! Highly recommend.
Giddel L.
Northport
I’ve been using this face wash for 3 months this was also recommended by my esthetician after I did my facial! It’s not clogging & a little goes a long way with this product. It definitely takes my makeup off without making my skin feel dry. It’s very gentle on the eyes. No burning sensation whatsoever. Great face wash & there’s no scent! I’ll definitely repurchase this again!!!
Kailey H.
I love this face wash! I wouldn’t rank it as my absolute favorite, but it does do the job really well. It’s really similar to the popular bubble masks that people love to use and it makes your face feel really refreshed.
Kelly O.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! It completely transformed my skin, cleared all of the cystic acne I had and made my dry skin so soft. I love this!
Elma C.
Great cleanser. Gentle enough for sensitive skin. Cleanses well without stripping your skin.