EltaMD Body Lotion

by EltaMD

Body Lotion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EltaMD Body Lotion!
Nikki J.
Saint Albans, WV
The best! Try it you won’t regret it. You want amazing skin. You will thank me later.
Elizabeth T.
Milwaukee, WI
My mom used this one once. I feel like mostly elderly women uses it more often than younger women. Its nice for the older ones.
Marie L.
Fantastic body lotion that can be used all over the Body including the face. Really helps to lock in moisture and works better than anybody lotion I’ve ever used at any price point. This product was created for physicians it was only sold in doctors offices for years. It works and it is a fantastic product
Brandi G.
This has become my daily moisturizer.  It works so well and with no fragrance, it doesn’t irritate my skin or compete with any perfume I wear.  It’s got an amazing feel and doesn’t get greasy or heavy.  I live in the south and we get really high humidity in the spring and summer and this lotion doesn’t get sticky.
Alexandria K.
Seattle
EltaMD Body Lotion uploaded by Alexandria K.
EltaMD Body Lotion uploaded by Alexandria K.
Love this lotion! It’s perfect for sensitive skin, my dermatologist recommended this to me because I have sensitive skin that gets super dry in the summer. You can use it all over your body and it will make your skin silky smooth. It’s made by dermatologists so all the ingredients are natural and good for your skin! It’s so rich and really transforms your skin it has a great texture and is unscented so it’s great for babies and children as well! It’s a good price for what you get. I recommend.
Dimple D.
Klemzig, SA
3,420 reviews
I love this product and feel so good after using this product .I will recommend this product

Looking for your answer?