BY ELTAMD

Moisturizes and Smoothes Skin Brightens and improves skin tone 2 Stimulates the skin s natural water system Compatible with all EltaMD sunscreens EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer provides all-day moisturizing in a very lightweight moisturizer base. It increases moisture absorption and retention by stimulating aquaporins in skin cells. Willow bark extract gently stimulates cell turnover for smoother skin without causing irritation. Niacinamide enhances skin color and tone. EltaMD AM Therapy is oil-free, fragrance-free, noncomedogenic and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Whitney C.
I tried the "safe" moisturizers like Vani Cream and CeraVe, and they broke me out. I kept thinking surely it was something else, it cannot be these super-safe dermatologist recommended moisturizers. However, I finally determined I have a sensitivity to fatty alcohols cetyl, stearyl, and cetearyl alcohol. This product is fatty alcohol free and it has Niacinamide, which is pretty much the most well tolerated ingredient to improve skin. Niacinamide sort of does it all!
Yenitzia B.
provo
I can't enfisive this enough, this has helped my skin soooo much. I have had bad skin since high school and ever since I switched to this and got recommended, this has helped me feel more comfortable. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Luz D.
I was testing some product for my acne prone skin that made my face reaaaaally dry, and friend recommended me this moisturizer and it's been a must since I try it, non greasy on my face, easy to absorb, it has helped me a lot...a little goes a long way... The only thing it's a bit expensive for me.
Lisa K.
Turners Falls, MA
A great light weight moisturizer, lightweight and goes on flawlessly. Great underneath make up and has zero fragrance which is great for anyone with a sensitivity