BY ELTAMD

Moisturizes and Smoothes Skin Brightens and improves skin tone 2 Stimulates the skin s natural water system Compatible with all EltaMD sunscreens EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer provides all-day moisturizing in a very lightweight moisturizer base. It increases moisture absorption and retention by stimulating aquaporins in skin cells. Willow bark extract gently stimulates cell turnover for smoother skin without causing irritation. Niacinamide enhances skin color and tone. EltaMD AM Therapy is oil-free, fragrance-free, noncomedogenic and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Turners Falls, MA
Review for: Am Therapy Facial Moisturizer
A great light weight moisturizer, lightweight and goes on flawlessly. Great underneath make up and has zero fragrance which is great for anyone with a sensitivity
Luz D.
Luz D.
I was testing some product for my acne prone skin that made my face reaaaaally dry, and friend recommended me this moisturizer and it's been a must since I try it, non greasy on my face, easy to absorb, it has helped me a lot...a little goes a long way... The only thing it's a bit expensive for me.