BY ELTAMD

EltaMD UV Shield SPF 45 is a lightweight, oil-free, paraben-free, daily sunscree that evenly and easily spreads across the skin. Can be used for patients with rosacea, oily and acne prone skin. This product contains 9% transparent micronized zinc oxide to protect the skin from UVA rays. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I suffer from melasma and have very sensitive site skin. This is my favorite sunblock. I get the tinted kind." in 3 reviews
Yana N.
I normally have really bad breakouts when using SPF products but my dermatologist handed me this SPF and I actually applied it to my skin during a procedure and I’ve been very happy with it no breakouts my skin is very sensitive and acne prone and this product is amazing
Laurie A.
Hands down the best beans of sunscreen I’ve found to date. I love that I can use it on the entire family and blends in so easily. It doesn’t feel like a pain to reapply and will continue to use this each year
Bekah B.
Houston , TX
My friends make fun of me because I read reviews on "the perfect sunscreen", but those reviews led me to this and it is simply the best decision I've made, not only of my adult life, but probably ever. And that's big. If you're not already wearing sunscreen on your face you should be and it should be this one! Sunscreen with zinc is a no brainer, but no one wants to walk around with an obvious white cast on their face all day. Good news because this blends seamlessly! It is lightweight, not greasy, and I honestly can't even tell I'm wearing sunscreen (except that I am and my skin is protected!). Even better, you can usually find it for 20% off (with codes) on the Dermstore website. Who doesn't love a discount? I do! (I usually won't buy something unless I can find a coupon code and/or it has free shipping and I know I'm not alone!)
Kate G.
I love the Elta MD sunscreen products because: they have physical and chemical sunscreens in them, they go on easily, sink in quickly, are non greasy, and the tint makes it easy to use as light coverage under makeup. Furthermore, it does not break out my sensitive skin. This is my daily sunscreen, I think this is a great sunscreen to use, and is worth the money!
Jill T.
This is the best moisturizer and sunscreen. My dermatologist recommended it years ago and I have never used another moisturizer since. It is light weight and doesn't feel greasy. I can put powder make up over it and it doesn't absorb the make up.
Destiny A.
Gray, LA
I would absolutely recommend! Love my sunceeen ! We sell this at my job ! I work for a dermatologist it is a highly recommended sunscreen! They also have a tinted one ! Not even expensive Elta MD Uv Physical Broad Spectrum Spf 41
Jasmine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Elta MD UV shield SPF 45, 3 Ounce more...
I use the uv elements! Tinted. It’s amazing!! It’s just enough tint to not have to wear makeup. I love it and always have a backup just in case I run out! I’ve shared my love with my mom and roommate and now they both love it!
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
Hands down, this is the best sunscreen I've ever used. This sunscreen feels more like a good facial moisturizer, and instantly soaks into the skin, leaving no greasy icky feel. Seconds after applying my skin felt soft and smooth, and even my face felt wonderful, not sticky and slick like it usually feels after applying sunscreen. In fact, I was able to apply makeup right on top of it! It's a little pricey, so I don't know if I will continue to use it for my body, but I will never use another brand on my face again! I am now using this daily after my moisturizer for my face!
Sofia I.
Hauppauge, NY
Great sunscreen! Only downside for me is that it has a slight white sheen to it. Its lightweight - and keeps my face moisturized so its definitely a two-in-one! It was recommended to me by a friend who works at a dermatologist office and I definitely would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good sunscreen.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
This stuff is amazing! If you are looking for a good sunscreen for your face this is it! It's a staple for anyone to use. I usually only use it during the summer and then I use spf 20 or 30 during the winter but you are supposed to apply spf to your face and hands daily to prevent sun spots, cancer, aging, etc.