BY ELTAMD

Lot of two elta md uv shield 46 helps reduce the appearance of blemishes, discoloration, and photo-damaged skin while protecting from broad spectrum of uva/uvb rays. Uv shield is lightweight and contributes to maintaining clean, clear, smooth skin. This product is great for all skin types, including acne-prone skin and also oil-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic, sensitivity-free, and fragrance-free.uv clear is formulated with 5% pure form niacinamide, which is a part of the family of vitamin b3 or niacine without the same toxic effects. The purer form used in this product has less or no nicotinic acid which can cause flushing or irritation and is also odorless. see more...

• Does anyone know where I can purchase this? Also does any...5 Answers
  • Does this dry matte on the skin? Would like to find out i...8 Answers
  • I recently heard about this, how does the tinted one look...2 Answers
Elta MD UV Clear Screen Lotion SPF 46
  • "Elta is unbelievable. My dermatologist told me to get this because I have very sensitive skin, and I've never looked back. Gone are the days when I'd have to choose between risking a breakout with sunscreen or going without and getting major sun damage. Cannot recommend this enough. " in 7 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite HG sunscreen and moisturizer. I'm currently on my second bottle because of how well it works for me. I purchased this from a laser clinic in Canada and it is a little expensive however the results I get from it are worth it! I will continue buying this for the foreseeable future. The niacinamide content has drastically improved my skin and I love how quickly it absorbs with no white cast. If I were to improve anything I wish it were sliiiiightly more hydrating but I'm happy to compensate with a thicker night cream." in 4 reviews
Crystal M.
Douglasville, GA
I was looking for a mineral based sunscreen (physical) to help with my hyperpigmentation. I started using this product this past week and already I see my hyperpigmentation and dark spots fading at a better rate. I love how it doesn’t leave a white residue. I use a pea size amount and it’s enough for my entire face. This sunscreen has definitely helped and works great with the other products I’m using. I purchased it through dermstore. I definitely suggest this sunscreen! It’s great for all skin types. If you are suffering with hyperpigmentation, acne or rosacea definitely try it out.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I kept reading rave reviews about this sunscreen in all of the beauty blogs that I read. I finally broke down and bought it to see if it would work as well as they say it does. I can say that the rumors were true, this stuff is amazing! My skin is naturally oily and sunscreens usually break me out and/or make my skin feel like an oil slick. I'm also extremely sensitive to the smell of sunscreen even those that claim to be scentless. I wear this on my face and body. It rubs in nicely, has no smell at all, isn't greasy whatsoever and my temperamental skin has never looked better. I used to wear this under makeup and when I did I never noticed pilling, though I would let it soak in for a few minutes before applying foundation and my skin was never greasy even after I'd been wearing it all day. I liked it so much I tried the tinted version and now I use that on my face and neck and use the clear on the rest of my body. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Ashley J.
I have been using this facial sunscreen for over a month now. I use it daily every morning under my makeup. I don’t have to use any additional moisturizer with this in the mornings and I have had no problems with breakouts or irritation. It does have a slight sunscreen smell but that disappears almost immediately after application. A little pricey but well worth it to protect my skin without causing any additional issues.
Shweta K.
Tallahassee , FL
Let's break it down! Why do I love this SunScreen lotion so very much 1) Fragrance Free 2) Can be worn under makeup or just by itself without looking like Casper! 3) It absorbs well into the skin    4) Saves me time and money because it works well as a moisturizer and sun protection 5) Do you need more reasons to buy it? Lol! I was introduced by my dermatologist and I'm very grateful for it. Worth the price!
Melissa W.
Keithville, LA
I have mixed feeling about this. I got this after watching reviews about how great it is.
Pros: it feels good on my skin and isn’t heavy or greasy, it doesn’t cause white cast, it doesn’t have that sunblock smell. When I wear it alone it does a great job and I don’t have that heavy sunblock feeling. It also doesn’t cause break outs.
Cons: It does not play well under foundation. I apply and let sit a few minutes (5) to let my skin absorb and then apply my primer and foundation. Primer goes on fine but the foundation peels off in little balls and starts looking caked up. It also really emphasized my lines around my mouth.
I highly recommend for use on its own but for under make up its a no
Baobao N.
This sunscreen is amazing. It has B3 in it so it works pretty well with dark spots. It also creates that glow in your skin if you don’t wear makeup. The only thing I don’t like about it is that you can’t wear makeup with it because it will turn into white clumps.
a z.
This is my favorite everyday face sunscreen. A little bit goes a long way. I put it on top of my moisturizer and underneath my makeup. Super effective; I never get burned or ever feel like I need to reapply. It's super hydrating and immediately calms my skin down. I love that it isn't too greasy and blends into the skin really well without leaving a noticeable white cast. I haven't found any other sunscreen that compares!
Jesyka D.
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It’s a mix of chemical and physical and recommended for people who have had peels and lasering as post care to protect skin from the sun. It’s also good for acne prone skin as it doesn’t make my acne worse. This sun screen has helped minimize my dark spots from enhancing. I’m dry and this does tend to give me a sheen at the end of the day but it just looks like a glow. It might be too much for oily skin.
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
it has 9% Zinc Oxide and 9%Octinoxote, a combination of physical and chemical sunscreen. I prefer a physical sunscreen but this one is not bad all at. No white cast and not oily.
Rachel F.
Love this product it’s the best thing ever. I’ve tried so many and they just make my skin oily, I break out or just doesn’t heel my skin. But this is so lightweight and you don’t feel it and it repairs so quick. It’s a bit pricy but it’s seriously the best investment!
Kathleen T.
Does this dry matte on the skin? Would like to find out if it would work well with my combo oily skin, especially during the summer months!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Does anyone know where I can purchase this? Also does anyone know if it's ok for sensitive skin?
Steph L.
Is this a chemical or physical sunscreen?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
I recently heard about this, how does the tinted one look on? Can you tell youre wearing it? Is it cakey? How is the smell?