BeautyFaceFacial SkincareElta
MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 17 oz

ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz

by Elta

ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz

This is a great formulation, but has one dangerous ingredient: octinoxate. Can anyone else who loves how well this works suggest a replacement that you have found that is safer? Thank you!
What other brands would you compare to Elta MD? I have heard great things and am hoping to try soon!
Is it very costly?
Start your review of ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz!
Asya A.
Rocky River, OH
ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz uploaded by Asya A.
I'm mostly giving this 3 stars because the texture just isn't for me. It felt like a fatty, oily texture, which you'd think I would like since my skin is naturally on the dry side, but I really do not prefer it. Other than that it is a fine option for an spf cream. The color blends well and matches my skin well. It is comfortable under my foundation. I'm not sure of the price of this one because I received it as a gift. I would not buy it myself though.
Jenny K.
Torrance, CA
ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz uploaded by Jenny K.
It’s a great product. For a person like me who has very oily skin, it works perfect. Doesn’t create more oil and it keeps my face feeling smooth. And it’s weightless!
Natalie N.
ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz uploaded by Natalie N.
I can’t live without this product and I never leave the house without putting on the sunscreen. SPF is my #1 anti aging defense and I ALWAYS tell my friends and loved ones that if they only do one thing for their skin, they should wear sunscreen and specifically this one! I always keep an extra bottle on hand because I use this every single day! This is also one of the only sunscreens that my boyfriend will tolerate on his face which is a big win for me!! GET THIS SUNSCREEN! you won’t regret it :)
Jazmine  V.
Little Rock, AR
ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz uploaded by Jazmine  V.
Love love this product, it’s a little bit pricey but worth it! It blends so well into your skin and it doesn’t leave it oily either!
Julia K.
Norwood, NJ
ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz uploaded by Julia K.
I’ve tried them all, especially the ones trending on TikTok. Black Girl Sunscreen, Beauty of Joseon, La Roche-Posay, Biore UV, etc. I will always reach back to this. Sensitive combination skin with redness. Elta’s UV Clear keeps it calm all day long. Extremely lightweight, cooling with niacinamide, and doesn’t break me out. It’s so hydrating I can use it like moisturizer. I don’t think it has much white cast either. Easy to wash off at the end of the day. Highly recommend.
Ellie S.
Long Beach, CA
ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz uploaded by Ellie S.
I tried other sunscreens, such as Missha, beauty of Joseon, La roche posay and many other popular ones. I always go back to this. This does not feel greasy or peel off my makeup. It synchs with my skin so perfectly and does not leave a white cast. I have extremely oily skin so not feeling this on my skin during this California heat is a absolute plus! I do feel like it’s helping my skin heal as well because when I do take my makeup off, my skin feels velvety and smooth. I 100% recommend this sunscreen and they do have other ones if this one isn’t your cup of tea. But please keep in mind that my skincare routine may be different from others. Like I use a different serum, moisturizer… etc underneath. I do recommend to try it!
Kylie J.
Mandeville, LA
ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz uploaded by Kylie J.
This sunscreen has helped my acne heal so much. I was struggling with finding a good sunscreen that was easy to rub it, didn’t leave a white cast, and didn’t break me out. Well, this is the perfect sunscreen but it does all of that. It is my all time favorite sunscreen.
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz uploaded by Shannon S.
I used this product for years and then the big sunscreen craze hit and there was suddenly so many new products on the market I got dazzled and started to try everything new and left this behind. That was a grave mistake! Truly the best sunscreen. No white cast, doesn’t pill, doesn’t make you break out and helps combat acne and hyperpigmentation. At one point I wanted to be a fully mineral sunscreen user but the formulas just aren’t there and while this does have some chemical sunscreen in it it is still predominantly a mineral formula so I feel comfortable with it. If you have yet to find the dream sunscreen you absolutely need to try this.
Jessica  M.
Santa Ana, CA
ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz uploaded by Jessica  M.
I don’t hate and I don’t love this product. I never noticed anything worthwhile. I did however not like that after putting it on my face would sometimes look oily. I have acne prone skin and it didn’t make me break out.
Taylor N.
ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz uploaded by Taylor N.
Purchased at: Amazon
ELTA MD Skincare UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz This is such a good facial sunscreen that you can wear by itself or under make up. It’s non-comedogenic so it doesn’t clog your pores, it’s lightweight, and it doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily. It contains 5% high-purity niacinamide and 9% transparent zinc oxide to help the appearance and protect your skin. It’s also fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, and sensitivity-free so it’s great for skin types prone to acne, rosacea, and hyperpigmentation. When wearing under make up, it might pill a tiny bit, but not enough to deter me from wanting to wear it. It’s on the pricier side, but I think protecting your face is worth the cost and I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sam F.
Holmdel, NJ
il y a un an
EltaMD Has anyone else experienced major pilling with the [product:elta-md-uv-clear-broad?spectrum-spf-46-tinted-17-oz] (non-tinted version)? Sometimes I experience horrible pilling but other times it absorbs beautifully (even when using the same products or no products before) and I can’t seem to understand what triggers it.
EH T. il y a 10 mois
In my experience using it I actually mix it with something to make it spread more easily and make it less likely to pill. I've found a great mixer is The Ordinary's Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 because it's a very neutral base. So I use a dropper-full of that, add the sunscreen, mix in my palm and then apply. It helps it go on and stay moist long enough that it doesn't pill for me. I actually do this with lots of products when they don't tend to spread well. I'm sure there are some reasons not to in certain circumstances, like the pH level, or other issues, but most of what I use is very easy-going so it always seems to work.
Mallory B.
Fort Thomas, KY
Hoang N. il y a 4 mois
Hi Mallory! For me to avoid this sunscreen pill on your plface is: using toner after wash your face, then put a bit lotion on ur face and don’t wait until it completely dry, use the sunscreen after that.
Angel C.
Lafayette, IN
Yolanda B. il y a un an
Great experience with this. I have sensitive skin as well. My dermatologist recommended it. It is a bit pricey but worth it.
Sahar L.
Irvine, CA
il y a un an
McKenzie I. il y a un an
Yes! I work at a dermatologists that sells this and it’s the least sunscreen like texture sunscreen we have. It’s great for sensitive, acne prone skin. It also has niacinamide in it that helps with redness. It has a light texture but I find that it pills up sometimes if I put it on too close to when I do my moisturizer.