Elta MD EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ (4 oz Jar) uploaded by Ashleigh H.

BY ELTA MD

Eltamd uv facial is a powerful spf 30+ broad spectrum sunblock lotion that provides intense uva and uvb protection while supplying skin with supreme moisturizing power. Contains z-cote for thorough protection. Lightweight, non-greasy formula. Moisturizing formula leaves skin smooth and comfortable.. Contains z-cote for thorough protection. Lightweight, non-greasy formula. Moisturizing formula leaves skin smooth and comfortable. see more...

• Do you have to reapply this or does it stay on and work a...1 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
  • "Elta has the best range of sunscreens and they have nice ingredients that don’t harm your skin giving you full protection like zinc oxide, I have been using this product for 2 years now and don’t want to put it down! It doesn’t break me out however it hydrating to my skin" in 4 reviews
heather s.
flint, mi
I didn't think this worked too well. pretty greasy and the smell was weird.
Karen C.
Vaudreuil , FL
I personally love this SPF. It’s ultra hydrating which my dry skin needs. It also does not leave a white cast which I am so grateful for. It doesn’t break me out, it doesn’t have a scent and the price tag is right compared to similar medical grade products. I also find it wears beautiful as a bb cream mixed with a little foundation for those lighter days. Wears just fine under makeup too !!
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
Great sunscreen! Pricey, but it lasts a long time as a little goes a long way! Doesn’t clog my pores and doesn’t feel thick and greasy on my skin. I purchased this at a medispa at the recommendation of my doctor and I haven’t looked back!
Olivia B.
Dubai
My dermatologist gave this to me and it works great to moisturise and protect my skin! I mix it with my moisturiser and it drys into my skin really well, my only down side is that it is abit shiny to wear alone so I do have to apply some make up (usually powder over it) but still it’s great at protecting my skin as it heals from previous acne
Holly W.
This is an awesome sunscreen and is definitely my favourite. It’s light on the skin but works so well
Sharifa L.
Do you have to reapply this or does it stay on and work all day