Elta MD EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ (4 oz Jar) uploaded by Ashleigh H.

BY ELTA MD

Eltamd uv facial is a powerful spf 30+ broad spectrum sunblock lotion that provides intense uva and uvb protection while supplying skin with supreme moisturizing power. Contains z-cote for thorough protection. Lightweight, non-greasy formula. Moisturizing formula leaves skin smooth and comfortable.. Contains z-cote for thorough protection. Lightweight, non-greasy formula. Moisturizing formula leaves skin smooth and comfortable. see more...

• Do you have to reapply this or does it stay on and work a...1 Answers
Elta MD EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ (4 oz Jar)
  • "Elta has the best range of sunscreens and they have nice ingredients that don’t harm your skin giving you full protection like zinc oxide, I have been using this product for 2 years now and don’t want to put it down! It doesn’t break me out however it hydrating to my skin" in 4 reviews
Anelle G.
I have super sensitive skin that burns when I put sunscreen on and this is one of the only products that hasn't caused any pain or discomfort. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist and is good for acne prone skin. I hate that you can't just buy this from the store and have to get it from a doctor's office but it's a great product and I would definitely repurchase.
Karina B.
Reno
This is a great sunscreen. I didn’t always use one until recently because I always found other brands to be too oily or thick, or left a white cast on the face especially in photos. I received this sun screen from my dermatologist and I was skeptical about it. Bit when I used it, I was amazed. I especially like the tinted one.
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
I love EltaMD and have used this religiously for several years now. It’s hypoallergenic and does not cause breakouts. It applies smoothly, has a nice smell, and has UV protection along with zinc oxide, and hyaluronic acid. I do not foresee ever purchasing another sunscreen.
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
This is my favorite sunscreen! It’s quite spendy, and I’m not sure it’s worth the splurge, but if you’re willing to shell out the dollars it is very good. No white cast, sinks in, moisturizes, and blocks out the sun. It doesn’t feel like sunscreen—more like a very nice moisturizer.
Catherine K.
I used this creamy sunscreen on a trip to the beach and my skin didn’t turn pink once which is a huge success!

The only thing I’m not a big fan of is that it is in a tub which can make reapplication tricky when there is sand involved!
Alyssa R.
Pinole, CA
I took this sunscreen with my to Mexico this last November and I don’t like sunscreen. Always leaves me greasy, burns my eyes, never rubs in all the way...but this sunscreen was amazing!! I wore it everyday and my skin was dewy and supple! I will never use another sunscreen!
Erica R.
The only facial sunscreen that I will use. I prefer the tinted one as it semi acts as a bronzer. It doesn't cause my skin to breakout and it isn't smelly or greasy like a lot of sunscreens. It's also super lightweight on my face.
Ryan J.
I really like this sunscreen. I got it for free from a relative, otherwise I probably wouldn’t have spent the money on it. It covers well though and rubs in all the way so I didn’t feel sticky or greasy.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Elta MD is the best skin care line period. They don't break my skin out or make me feel greasy and sit well under makeup. Base your choice of which one on your skin type. But seriously, you can't go wrong with any of them!
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love that this comes in a jar so I get to use all of it. The moisturizer is thick so a little goes a long way. It has hyaluronic acid which is great for anti-aging.
Sharifa L.
Do you have to reapply this or does it stay on and work all day