Elta MD EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ (4 oz Jar) uploaded by Ashleigh H.

BY ELTA MD

Eltamd uv facial is a powerful spf 30+ broad spectrum sunblock lotion that provides intense uva and uvb protection while supplying skin with supreme moisturizing power. Contains z-cote for thorough protection. Lightweight, non-greasy formula. Moisturizing formula leaves skin smooth and comfortable.. Contains z-cote for thorough protection. Lightweight, non-greasy formula. Moisturizing formula leaves skin smooth and comfortable. see more...

• Do you have to reapply this or does it stay on and work all day1 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
Nayelli G.
Tehachapi, CA
The Elta MD sunscreen is great. The sunscreen doesn't cause my face to breakout or leave me with a white cast. Its lightweight and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy or oily and offers moisture. i would recommend it to everyone. it offers good UVA and UVB protection without feeling sticky.
Winnie L.
Elta has the best range of sunscreens and they have nice ingredients that don’t harm your skin giving you full protection like zinc oxide, I have been using this product for 2 years now and don’t want to put it down!
It doesn’t break me out however it hydrating to my skin
Lauren W.
San Francisco, CA
My dermatologist recommended this product and I’m already on my second container. I love it because my skin loves jt and I think it works great. I apply it daily over an acid daily and I think my skin is the happiest it’s ever been. Order on Amazon and you’ll be happy!
Catherine K.
I used this creamy sunscreen on a trip to the beach and my skin didn’t turn pink once which is a huge success!

The only thing I’m not a big fan of is that it is in a tub which can make reapplication tricky when there is sand involved!
Charlotte G.
San Antonio, TX
This is great! I’ve been using it for a year+ now. Not sticky, not scented, hydrating. Biggest complaint... you can only get it in a jar or a 4oz pump bottle. Sunscreen is a daily thing... I need bigger products!
Emily T.
los angeles, ca
I adore EltaMD sunscreen! If you have acne prone skin this is your sunscreen! It’s very light and feels moisturizing! I love how this applies under makeup. I use this, primer and then apply my foundation and it looks flawless!
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love that this comes in a jar so I get to use all of it. The moisturizer is thick so a little goes a long way. It has hyaluronic acid which is great for anti-aging.
Riley S.
Newport Beach
I never get sunburnt in this stuff it is so great!! Since it is made by a dermatologist, it is so gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause you to break out at all!
Sara K.
Shoreline, WA
I bought this tub on amazon - it's got a really nice, light and creamy, texture and goes on smoothly. i look forward to applying it every morning!
Amber W.
Rock hill, SC
Great product! It is very moisturizing and feels good going on my skin. Also my make up goes on a lot easier
Sharifa L.
Do you have to reapply this or does it stay on and work all day