Elta MD EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ (4 oz Jar) uploaded by Ashleigh H.

BY ELTA MD

Eltamd uv facial is a powerful spf 30+ broad spectrum sunblock lotion that provides intense uva and uvb protection while supplying skin with supreme moisturizing power. Contains z-cote for thorough protection. Lightweight, non-greasy formula. Moisturizing formula leaves skin smooth and comfortable.. Contains z-cote for thorough protection. Lightweight, non-greasy formula. Moisturizing formula leaves skin smooth and comfortable. see more...

• Do you have to reapply this or does it stay on and work a...1 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
  • "Elta has the best range of sunscreens and they have nice ingredients that don’t harm your skin giving you full protection like zinc oxide, I have been using this product for 2 years now and don’t want to put it down! It doesn’t break me out however it hydrating to my skin" in 4 reviews
Shonda F.
Jefferson City
Elta MD UV shield SPF 45 Love this sunscreen! If I could only use one thing out of my makeup bag it would be this. I wear this every day to protect my face from sun damage. There is no smell, which is great. It has a slight tint to it so I use it when I don’t want to wear my BB cream. You can use it under foundation and it actually sets your foundation for a flawless look. It took some getting use to because it feels a little different when used under foundation, but it’s worth it. I can’t live without this stuff!
Lauren W.
San Francisco, CA
My dermatologist recommended this product and I’m already on my second container. I love it because my skin loves jt and I think it works great. I apply it daily over an acid daily and I think my skin is the happiest it’s ever been. Order on Amazon and you’ll be happy!
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
This is my favorite sunscreen! It’s quite spendy, and I’m not sure it’s worth the splurge, but if you’re willing to shell out the dollars it is very good. No white cast, sinks in, moisturizes, and blocks out the sun. It doesn’t feel like sunscreen—more like a very nice moisturizer.
Bare Canvas A.
Miami
Best SPF for people with sensitive, oily, acne prone skin . This SPF is one of the few SPF that doesn’t breakout with acne my skin. Very impressed and effective. I would buy it again , I’m actually getting my refill now lol.
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
This is the only sunscreen that I’ve found that goes on well and easy to apply make up on top. I buy it from my dermatologist. It’s not greasy at all and also not too thick. I use this every day and highly recommend it.
Courtney W.
The absolute best brand of Sundcreen that you can buy & use! High spf, non greasy, doesn’t clog pores & can be worn right under your makeup. As a skin care professional I recommend this to all of my clients and friends!
Bella B.
This is my go to SPF. I use the one with niacinamide because I am acne prone and have uneven skin. It doesn’t even out my skin overnight but I know I won’t break out from wearing this
Ashley P.
Denver, CO
This sunscreen is perfect for my skin type and doesn’t leave it feeling oily or a white cast. It lays perfectly under my foundations. I have repurchased over and over. My go to sunscreen for my acne prone skin!
Emily T.
los angeles, ca
I adore EltaMD sunscreen! If you have acne prone skin this is your sunscreen! It’s very light and feels moisturizing! I love how this applies under makeup. I use this, primer and then apply my foundation and it looks flawless!
Nayelli G.
Tehachapi, CA
The Elta MD sunscreen is great. The sunscreen doesn't cause my face to breakout or leave me with a white cast. Its lightweight and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy or oily and offers moisture. i would recommend it to everyone. it offers good UVA and UVB protection without feeling sticky.
Sharifa L.
Do you have to reapply this or does it stay on and work all day