Elta MD EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ (4 oz Jar) uploaded by Ashleigh H.

BY ELTA MD

Eltamd uv facial is a powerful spf 30+ broad spectrum sunblock lotion that provides intense uva and uvb protection while supplying skin with supreme moisturizing power. Contains z-cote for thorough protection. Lightweight, non-greasy formula. Moisturizing formula leaves skin smooth and comfortable.. Contains z-cote for thorough protection. Lightweight, non-greasy formula. Moisturizing formula leaves skin smooth and comfortable. see more...

• Do you have to reapply this or does it stay on and work a...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Elta has the best range of sunscreens and they have nice ingredients that don’t harm your skin giving you full protection like zinc oxide, I have been using this product for 2 years now and don’t want to put it down! It doesn’t break me out however it hydrating to my skin" in 4 reviews
Cheryl B.
This is the best sunscreen to use everyday. It’s great under makeup as a primer, doesn’t break me out, and is moisturizing. I’ve been using this product for years and I would highly recommend it. Most other daily facial sunscreens cause bad reactions for me, but this one has never done that.
Lauren W.
San Francisco, CA
My dermatologist recommended this product and I’m already on my second container. I love it because my skin loves jt and I think it works great. I apply it daily over an acid daily and I think my skin is the happiest it’s ever been. Order on Amazon and you’ll be happy!
Shonda F.
Jefferson City
Elta MD UV shield SPF 45 Love this sunscreen! If I could only use one thing out of my makeup bag it would be this. I wear this every day to protect my face from sun damage. There is no smell, which is great. It has a slight tint to it so I use it when I don’t want to wear my BB cream. You can use it under foundation and it actually sets your foundation for a flawless look. It took some getting use to because it feels a little different when used under foundation, but it’s worth it. I can’t live without this stuff!
Katherine C.
Charlotte
This sunblock is amazing. It’s moisturizing, without feeling heavy, which I personally don’t want, living in a very humid area. It absolutely keeps your skin protected, without feeling like you could scrape your name in your forehead. I use it every day, even during the winter months!
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
This is the only sunscreen that I’ve found that goes on well and easy to apply make up on top. I buy it from my dermatologist. It’s not greasy at all and also not too thick. I use this every day and highly recommend it.
Evan G.
Denver
Best sunscreen EVER. I buy in the tube to prevent contamination. It works extremely well and blocks all damage from the intense Colorado sun. I love the finish, and it’s easy to apply. There is no white cast.
Ana L.
My dermatologist recommended this brand since I have acne-prone skin with hyperpigmentation. I always knew that sunscreen was important but every brand I bought would make me break out, even the ones that were made for the face. EltaMD is non-greasy and lightweight. It does not have the sunscreen odor and can easily go underneath make-up. I recommend getting this on amazon since it’a cheaper.
Bella B.
This is my go to SPF. I use the one with niacinamide because I am acne prone and have uneven skin. It doesn’t even out my skin overnight but I know I won’t break out from wearing this
Ashley P.
Denver, CO
This sunscreen is perfect for my skin type and doesn’t leave it feeling oily or a white cast. It lays perfectly under my foundations. I have repurchased over and over. My go to sunscreen for my acne prone skin!
Emily T.
los angeles, ca
I adore EltaMD sunscreen! If you have acne prone skin this is your sunscreen! It’s very light and feels moisturizing! I love how this applies under makeup. I use this, primer and then apply my foundation and it looks flawless!
Sharifa L.
Do you have to reapply this or does it stay on and work all day