Elta MD EltaMD SPF 46 UV Sunscreen Spray, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy T.

Elta MD EltaMD SPF 46 UV Sunscreen Spray, 4 Fluid Ounce

EltaMD UV spray SPF 46 with transparent zinc oxide dries clear but sprays on white so you can be sure of complete coverage. UV spray provides fast and convenient sun protection for on-the-go children and adults, and makes it easy to protect hard-to-reach places. EltaMD UV spray is a very water-resistant face and body sunscreen that protects against both UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
mansi b.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I have been using this sunscreen for 7 years now and I use it everyday, like every single day even if I am not going out in the sun. It has improved my skin so much with advanced protection. I love how light this is and can be easily worn under makeup. And even on the days when I don’t wear makeup I apply an extra layer on this over my moisturizer and it gives me a great glow. It works awesome and can be used everyday. Very light, easy to apply, stays on for whole day and advanced sun protection - definitely 5 starts ❤️
Laurie A.
This stuff is amazing. The fact that I can use it on the whole family is an amazing quality. It rubs in easily and stays on well as promised. I love the entire line and find friends always end up buying it after they try it out. I cannot day enough good stuff about this product
julia N.
Manvel, TX
Great for acne prone skin, super practical. The only thing is the price. Not really happy with that. I will definetely buy again. Packaging is meh, but what do you expect? The spray is kind of weird at first but you’ll get used to it.
Berry M.
I love love love this sunscreen! This has been formulated for post op patients so this has some serious coverage. It does go on white but it fades in minutes and does not leave a white cast! I will not use any other sunscreen!
Erica P.
Elta MD was originally recommended to me by my dermatologist a few years ago and I have been using it everyday since! I love the light consistency and how quickly it absorbs into my skin. It works great under makeup.
Lisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this sun screen. Doesn’t turn your skin white and absorbs easily. I get this from my dermatologist or amazon. A little more expensive then drugstore sunscreens but I think it out performs them all.
Jill T.
Whispering Pines
Elta MD is my new favorite sunscreen! The bottle is clear and easy to read. The all element simple ingredients are the perfect physical blocker for my rosacea prone skin type. This sunscreen is non comedogenic so it will not clog my pores. Applying the spray was easy, it’s almost like a cream in spray form. The cream rubbed in smoothly and a little bit covered a large area. This will be my new go to sunscreen from now on!
Melonie P.
This has really protected my face after having surgery. The scaring is not hyper pigmented at all and is heal nicely from the protection this product provided. The product can be extremely pricey but if you look around you can find it reasonably priced.

The product does last a while if used sparingly as a little goes a long way.
Gris V.
Hayward, CA
I love elta! I buy this at my derms office and the entire family uses it! It’s non greasy, it’s light with out the pasty white texture. My kids use it all year round !!
Luseane H.
Montclair , CA
I just recently purchased this product due to great reviews. I have problem Skin with redness and old acne scars and read this sunscreen is great minimizing the appearance of blemishes without irritation