BY ELTA MD

EltaMD PM therapy facial moisturizer works to moisturize, restore and repair skin while you rest. Strengthens skins moisture barrier, improves skin color and tone, repairs and restores elasticity and vitality, safe for all skin types, paraben-free. Ceramides strengthen the skins natural moisture barrier. Niacin amide and antioxidants improve skin color and tone and speed the metabolism to maximize the nightly skin repair process. Rice protein peptides penetrate to stimulate cell growth and collagen formation, resulting in more skin elasticity and vitality. see more...

Elta MD EltaMD PM Therapy Moisturizer, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
  • "My holy grail moisturizer! This moisturizer is the only one I've found that doesn't break me out or clog my pores but is also very moisturizing and I've tried a ton. It has helped with redness and hyperpigmentation over time. I don't like that I can only buy it online or in a few derm offices though. And one bottle only lasts about a month but I'm more than happy to pay the price!" in 3 reviews
Seia W.
Long Beach, CA
Good for sensitive skin, dermatologist recommends this to me!! It works really well even though I have combination skin, and lots of dry spots. It also does not affect my Acne either, which is great because a lot of products tend to inflame it
Hillary F.
Paradise Valley
Love Elta Md products. You get the high end feel and results for a more affordable price. Also this PM moisturizer reinvigorates the skin so that when you wake up your skin is silky smooth!
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
If you have oily skin and are afraid of moisturizers, here is your product! I tried both the am and pm lotion and found the pm to be a lot lighter and more hydrating. I have oily skin and have NEVER used moisturizers until now. This product regulates and balances me while combating my oily skin. Love it!!
BLB B.
Yenitzia B.
provo
BEST THING ON THIS PLANET. I have used so so many products for my skin and nothing would help. Ever since I started this my skin has changed wonderfully and treated me so well. Definitely would buy this over anything else. I love love love this!
Renee B.
This stuff is amazing! I use it morning and night. This is my holy grail moisturizer, well worth the price. It smooths my skin and hydrates it without making my skin feel greasy or oily. Have repurchased and will repurchase over and over.
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
EVERYONE with dry skin NEEDS this product! I use this moisturizer every night and I can see improvement in my skin. This product is not too thick, and adds just enough moisture to thirsty skin.
Salwa K.
I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin and this really works well with my skin. It really plumps my skin but it does make my skin shiny. It is quite expensive for the amount you get
Amanda S.
Melrose
I only use elta md facial products. My dermatologist recommended these and if I detour away...I regret it. Use with am and under eye and suncreen
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
This is pricey but I think it helped to control my acne. I like most of their products. It smells nice and it isn’t that sticky.

Walmart