BY ELTA

Elta Moisturizing Cream see more...

Michelle P.
Michelle P.
This stuff with tackle ANY dry skin with ease. I used it for the itchy pregnant belly. Relieved, calmed better than anything else!!
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
This is a great product .. Specially for those who suffer with super dry skin! I love it and I strongly recommend this product!
Ankita P.
Ankita P.
Loveeeee this product! It works great for me! I would recommend trying it! I would buy it again for sure.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for really dry skin it'll heal it so well. You won't be disappointed with the way it works.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Hydrating lotion not to expensive leaves you feeling moisturizes and not like a grease ball
Alleah H.
Alleah H.
I say go ahead and buy it it works really well and I hope you can enjoy it like I have:)
Donna B.
Donna B.
This product is amazing. I had some samples given to me by my doctor because I am diabetic with very dry skin. I have never had a cream that made my skin feel so great. I will have to look for this in stores, it's a great product!
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Amazing product. I'm a nurse and we used this on our patients and it worked great for extremely dry skin.
Jackeline P.
Jackeline P.
Great product !! Really works well I recommend using this product it's amazing for your skin