BY ELTA

Elta Moisturizing Cream see more...

Donna B.
This product is amazing. I had some samples given to me by my doctor because I am diabetic with very dry skin. I have never had a cream that made my skin feel so great. I will have to look for this in stores, it's a great product!
Michelle P.
This stuff with tackle ANY dry skin with ease. I used it for the itchy pregnant belly. Relieved, calmed better than anything else!!
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
This is a great product .. Specially for those who suffer with super dry skin! I love it and I strongly recommend this product!
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Amazing product. I'm a nurse and we used this on our patients and it worked great for extremely dry skin.
Ankita P.
Loveeeee this product! It works great for me! I would recommend trying it! I would buy it again for sure.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for really dry skin it'll heal it so well. You won't be disappointed with the way it works.
Jackeline P.
Great product !! Really works well I recommend using this product it's amazing for your skin
Evangelina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Hydrating lotion not to expensive leaves you feeling moisturizes and not like a grease ball
Alleah H.
I say go ahead and buy it it works really well and I hope you can enjoy it like I have:)

back