Eloise Beauty Tear Drop Brush - Rose Gold

by Eloise Beauty

Have you used this brush? Thoughts, reviews? Eloise Beauty Tear Drop Brush - Rose Gold
Start your review of Eloise Beauty Tear Drop Brush - Rose Gold!
Jennifer L.
San Antonio, TX
Eloise Beauty Tear Drop Brush - Rose Gold uploaded by Jennifer L.
Eloise Beauty Tear Drop Brush - Rose Gold This brush is satisfyingly soft and fits comfortably in my hand besides the fact that it is absolutely beautiful to look at 😍🥰 The blend is amazing ♥️♥️ Love it!!!
Rebecca Ann C.
Boling, TX
Eloise Beauty Tear Drop Brush - Rose Gold uploaded by Rebecca Ann C.
I received this beautiful brush in a beauty subscription box and it's great for putting on bronzer or powder. It says u can use it for just about anything but I mostly just used it to apply bronzer and powder. It's a very soft on my face and easy to clean also. It's a very glamorous brush and even the packaging is luxurious. I kept my box to store my brush. 🖌️
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
Eloise Beauty Tear Drop Brush - Rose Gold uploaded by Mary G.
This brush feels like a dream. The hairs are so DENSE! Probably the densest brush in my collection. It makes my foundation go on so smoothly. I anticipate having this brush forever, but if I were ever to misplace it— I would repurchase in a heartbeat!
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Eloise Beauty Tear Drop Brush - Rose Gold uploaded by Rachael S.
I love a great foundation brush and always on the hunt for the perfect one. When I saw this one on a boxycharm sale, I, of course, purchased it.😊. Let me tell you, it is amazing! The handle is perfect. You can easily fit your hand around it and it makes for a wonderful application because you can maneuver all the curves of the face. The bristles are soft, yet densely packed together. Product is not wasted away and soaked up in the brush, it is being smoothly applied with this beautiful little tool!! Love it💖😊😍
Alexis G.
Cape May, NJ
Eloise Beauty Tear Drop Brush - Rose Gold uploaded by Alexis G.
So obsessed with this brush! This beauty is so well made. Comes in a beautiful box set in satin, makes the entire experience so luxurious. I like to use mine for concealer under the eyes and down the sides of my nose, it's shape is just perfect for that. It's very full which means it's not soaking up your product. Recommend!
Nikki S.
Plattsburg, MO
Eloise Beauty Tear Drop Brush - Rose Gold uploaded by Nikki S.
It is said that you eat with your eyes first, and that is a concept that has absolutely been mastered in the packaging and presentation of this brush. However, it's not only pretty, but the hairs are so densely packed that it feels as if I am rubbing a cloud across my face :) I am going to have to practice with it a bit to get the look I am going for, but that is only because I am not used to a facial brush of this size!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,902 reviews
Eloise Beauty Tear Drop Brush - Rose Gold uploaded by Bethany A.
I think this is a really cute brush! Would be perfect for anyone doing body makeup! The brush is super soft! However I would never use this! The brush is far to big for my face however it does look super cute
Melissa M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Eloise Beauty Tear Drop Brush - Rose Gold uploaded by Melissa M.
This brush is so soft and thick. It gives me amazing foundation coverage without soaking up a lot of product. I use the wider end to blend the edges flawlessly.
Riley H.
tarzana
Eloise Beauty Tear Drop Brush - Rose Gold uploaded by Riley H.
When I first got this brush in my boxycharm box I thought it was a bit overpriced! And maybe it is but when I used to apply my foundation, it worked so good and my foundation looked flawless! It also comes in a really pretty rose gold color and a cute little pillow top box. Maybe try to pick it up on her poshmark or mercari. But hell, if you have the funds, go for it!
Madeline H.
I am not a big fan of applying makeup with brushes, but this has a flawless application. I received it in my March Boxycharm. I will still continue to use my sponges, but this is good for travel or if you don’t like sponges or can’t use a sponge.