Elmer's Washable School Glue, 7.61 oz uploaded by Mia F.

BY ELMER'S

Generations of school children have grown up with the #1 teacher brand of school glue, Elmer's Washable School Glue. Elmer†s washable no-run school glue is easy to use and stays where you put it. It is safe, nontoxic and washable, so accidental messes mean easy clean-up with the no-run formula! Details: Available in 4 oz. and 7.61 oz. bottles, Ages 3 and up see more...

Kyra B.
Elemers glue is my favorite brand of glue they have glue sticks and glue bottle and event gallons!
I use white glue a lot and I use Elemers! Elmers is afford able and great glue. I use it for projects and slime!! Elemers is my favorite to use when I’m making slime! Also it is good for projects because the purple glue dried clear and fast and doesn’t peel! I love Elmers glue so much and I use it for a lot!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Geez, they raised the price on this glue. What once was a $0.99 cent bottle is now $3! The glue is a good quality, but now I'm not so sure it's worth the price.
Andjoua R.
Favorite brand and glue of all time. A little goes a long way . Stuff sticks and stays. Great for crafts
Sabrina F.
West Orange, NJ
Very good glue. kid friendly and doesn't stick. what comes to hands you can just rub it off