BY ELMER'S

No-run washable school glue is ideal for kids. Even when it's dry, glue will wash out with soap and water. Glue gives a strong bond and comes in an easy-to-use squeeze bottle with a nonclogging twist cap. Nonflammable and nontoxic. 12 EA/BX. see more...

Amanda L.
Blacksburg, VA
This is the go to glue in my house. It works for any art project and dries clear. It is messy for younger kids but it also cleans up easily
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I love elmers glue!! It is cheap and it works well. Don't go with the cheap stuff because this will keep the bond for longer and faster.
Erika G.
I use this a lot during my art projects and little crafty stuff when I baby'sit. Aha I used to put the glue on my hands just to peel it off later.
It's great, it's washable so when the kids hands get sticky, it's so easy to clean up.
Susie C.
Collingwood, ON
A must have in any house with kids! Especially with the slime craze that has taken over lately! Great value especially at back to school shopping time!
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I’m a teacher so I have gone through many tubes of glue and this is by far the best quality