BY NONE

Elmer's Red Wrap Romantic Heart Valentine Heart Box Chocolates: Delight and impress the one you love with a gift from Elmer's chocolate Created from the finest selection of cocoa, caramels, truffles and cremes Beautiful box designs see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not a fan of these chocolates at all. My significant other purchased these for my chocolate craving recently because they were on sale for $2 and I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I've been treating them to my son for saying his ABC's. I used to hate getting these in high school for Valentine's day because I knew I'd never eat them. They get a star for affordability but I just ate one to see if it was that bad, and it's worse.
Rakiya S.
This candy was rich and flavorful it was so good that I could not stop eating it but I had to because you can only eat two or three before he need some water so I had to Pace myself but I was so happy when my hubby walked in the door and he had a basket full of chocolates for me