BY ELMER'S #36 in Tools

Fully retractable, safe #1 knife. Soft, comfortable grip with triangle shape for extra control. Use for delicate, precision cutting, trimming and stripping. Easily cuts paper, plastic, balsa, thin metal, cloth, film and acetate. Includes #11 classic fine point blade that is easily replaceable. Anti-roll handle. see more...

Missy F.
Corona, CA
This and a utility knife is great ! It cuts really well and is very portable and easy to use on many projects. I keep a few of these around my house so that I'm never without one, you wouldn't believe how many different times I've reached for one of these, they truly I've save me on so many occasions and I love the fact that it's retractable so that it safe one stored !
Krista S.
The Elmers products utility knives are an awesome staple to have around your home they come in use for many things and are very versatile and extremely easy to use I love that the blade is retractable so it's a bit more safe than your traditional carpenters knife great product I plan to buy plenty more to add to my toolbox he's not only come in handy just around the house also in vehicles crafting and much much more
Erica M.
KENDALLVILLE , IN
Handy for those who does crafts. I'm impressed how sharp the blade is. I use it mostly to cut those little bites of plastic on my models. Cars,planes,and sail boats. I had this only a few months and the blade is still sharp. I have use moderately. I do have a wet stone in case it does go dull,but so far so good. Other blades I had in the past,the tip always seems to break. Good quality product.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I worked for this awful human being when I was in high school for a class and I always had to use one of these. But it was not sturdy and kind of dangerous. This would have been nice since it has more of a grip
chynna r.
Olive branch , MS
This is a must have for any and all DIYers. It has a sharp precission blade and can be used for small detailed crafts or even cutting open packages
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great precision knife. Was looking for a good one. It's sharp and makes a great tool for any type of project that requires a straight edge
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
I have one of these, don't even remember what I used it for, lol, but its here, and still very sharp, so thats gotta count for something
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this for arts and crafts! It's so handy and convenient. It's also great if you have kids around since its retractable
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love this product! It can go from cutting a thread to cutting a pattern to reupholster a piece of furniture in a heartbeat
Raquel L.
My sisterinlaw has one of these she let me borrow it let year because she didn't have scissors. I had to get my own.
Jamie B.
Is this great for crafts?
Meleah D.
Are the blades replaceable and are they easy to replace?