BY ELMER'S

Elmers 3ct glue sticks - purple see more...

• "They work really well and hold papers together well when dry!" in 1 review
  • "I buy these every year for my kids for school." in 1 review
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I used these glue sticks all the time when I was a kid. They're super fast at drying and are completely washable. They hold paper together really well. Just don't use to much of the glue because then the paper will start wrinkling. Also,make sure to use them within a year because they will dry up even if you've never opened them before.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman, TX
I use these for school and for scrap booking. Elmers has always been promising.
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
I have used and purchased this soooo many times and it has always been a very reliable product for a great price. For best usage I usually put it all over the item I was trying to stick and not just on the edges and it stuck and held really well once it dried. The disappearing purple color was also a very handy indicator to show when the glue was drying. Overall, loved using it, it's fun and does not smell extremely high (to me the scent was mild) and when dried I don't think it leaves any noticeable scent either.
Ellen L.
Village lake cres, Brampton
Not a fan of these glues. Never seem to stick on to anytbjng properly. Also dries out quick. I don't see a pros, the glue glides off easily not making a smooth transition. It is affordable though. Other than that, I don't recommend this at all.
Melissa B.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I've always loved using Elmers glue sticks. They are cheap and always work well for all my scrapbooking!!
laura m.
Bronx, NY
Este glue es buenismo para pegar papeles lo recomiendo muchisimo es muy util y es bien fuerte y resistenten y es fasil de quitar de las manos
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I bought these glue sticks for my daughter to use at home. They are not messy like the liquid glue. She is a crafty person and I bought this for her to use at home to make things. These glue stick is affordable at Wal-mart. That is where I purchased the glue sticks for my daughter.
Brad G.
Trinidad, CO
I haven't used very many different brands of glue sticks, but out of the few i have, this is far and away my favorite. The purple color lets me see where I have applied the glue already, which probably saves me money in the long run. Once applied, the glue is as adhesive as I ever need and dries fast. Although it is called school glue, I use it at work and have found no ill effects from it.
Amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
These work really well even if onlyva littke used it holds up great. doesn't peel
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
Best glue I used when I was younger. always adhesive. loved when it went I purple and dried clear. love it!!! very inexpensive.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in other colors?