BY ELMER'S

Elmers 3ct glue sticks - purple see more...

• "They work really well and hold papers together well when dry!" in 1 review
  • "I buy these every year for my kids for school." in 1 review
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
I have used and purchased this soooo many times and it has always been a very reliable product for a great price. For best usage I usually put it all over the item I was trying to stick and not just on the edges and it stuck and held really well once it dried. The disappearing purple color was also a very handy indicator to show when the glue was drying. Overall, loved using it, it's fun and does not smell extremely high (to me the scent was mild) and when dried I don't think it leaves any noticeable scent either.
Brad G.
Trinidad, CO
I haven't used very many different brands of glue sticks, but out of the few i have, this is far and away my favorite. The purple color lets me see where I have applied the glue already, which probably saves me money in the long run. Once applied, the glue is as adhesive as I ever need and dries fast. Although it is called school glue, I use it at work and have found no ill effects from it.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I used these glue sticks all the time when I was a kid. They're super fast at drying and are completely washable. They hold paper together really well. Just don't use to much of the glue because then the paper will start wrinkling. Also,make sure to use them within a year because they will dry up even if you've never opened them before.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I bought these glue sticks for my daughter to use at home. They are not messy like the liquid glue. She is a crafty person and I bought this for her to use at home to make things. These glue stick is affordable at Wal-mart. That is where I purchased the glue sticks for my daughter.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
A great must have product. It has been a staple since I was a child in school. It does good for small projects and it keeps forever as long as you don't open it. I like the purple mark it leaves so you can see where you have already placed the glue. I still buy it even today.
Andjoua R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Favorite brand and glue of all time. Even with the sticks Stuff sticks and stays. Great for crafts . Washable so it's material safe. I'd prefer sticks over the squeeze out . A little goes a long way with these too . The purple disappears too so if you make a mess, it'll be no mess after awhile
Sarah P.
Ada, OK
This is the best brand of glue sticks. They do dry out faster than liquid glue, but that is true of all brands. The benefit is that they are less messy, easier for kids to control, and do not seep through paper like liquid glue.
Kelsey H.
These are the best school glue around!! They have the purple glue inside that then drys clear. It is great. It is handy and has a great width so it can get the corners without showing over the edges. It's the best!
Lissa M.
My kids and I love these jumbo glue sticks. They come out purple so you know exactly where they were applied. At 3.00 for a three pack I think it's a great deal!
Carie T.
Long Beach, CA
These glue sticks are not very expensive and are pretty small so they're convenient to use but they dry out very easily. When they start drying out you can really tell because they lose their stickiness.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in other colors?