BY ELMER'S

For decorating children's articles such as toys. Also for children to mark on all kinds of surfaces. Water-based and non-toxic colors dry quickly to a permanent lightfast and opaque finish. Also Bright and Craft sets. see more...

Amber E.
Flowery Branch
For a few years in a row, I made Christmas presents for friends and family. It goes perfect on glass and ceramic! I've drawn and decorated wine bottles and after trying the paint stays! I will draw and decorate coffee mugs and bake them and the paint color is not affected by the high heat (like I've seen in a few different reviews).
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
I really love using the paint pens however sometimes they will trip and completely ruin a project. They're very comparable to the Sharpies at a slightly at cheaper cost
demetria n.
I used these for shoe design on a couple pairs of old timberland boots its been a year and it still hasn't faded scraped off or anything in that nature its a good product
Emily C.
I love using these to make more detailed canvases because paintbrushes are sometimes hard to paint letters and small details with, but I wish they would last longer. If you have to paint a lot with them, they run out quickly. I bought a pack of 20, and they were cheaper than the price of buying that many individually, but I haven't been able to find a large package of them anymore. I would have to spend around $40 for 20 markers, so I wish they were a tad cheaper.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I have one of these in Silver. I love it. It's a nice size to hold. It was inexpensive which is why i bought it. It doesn't transfer much after it dries. It does have a strong smell so i would only use it outside or in an aired out setting.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
These are a little bit hard to get the paint flowing, but once it does flow then they work, the color is not very pigmented though, and sometimes they don't work at all.