Elmer's Glue-All All Purpose Glue

by Elmer's

Bonds strong. For all your needs. Safe, non-toxic. Dries strong. Dries clear. Adjustable before setting. Uses: Bonds most porous material such as paper and cloth, and semi-porous materials such as wood and pottery. Not for photos, bare metal, submerged or heated surfaces. ACMI - Art & Creative Materials Institute Certified. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Made in China.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elmer's Glue-All All Purpose Glue!
Michelle H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,188 reviews
Elmer's Glue-All All Purpose Glue uploaded by Michelle H.
This glue been around so long, now my daughter uses it. It sticks and isn't messy. Elmer's sale affordable products, especially during back to school sales
Brendan A.
Baldwinsville, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Classic elmer's glue is great as a reliable product. Great bond and even more fun to spread on your hand and peel off like a kid :)
Kaarin V.
Lynwood, IL
Eh, it's too expensive for what it is: white glue. You can get the store brand for $1 cheaper and it's the same thing! And it doesn't dry out. The Elmers one doesn't dry out either.
Jorge F.
Springdale
It really good to use for projects and for making slime and it does stick paper to part really well.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use this stuff for my scrapbook in and my sons babybook. It works great, it's affordable, and it doesn't bleed through or leave the page crinkly.
Kristal S.
I love the even though its messy but you can make great craft and be creative about ideas. I love this my favorite thing to make out of this is slime!
Mariah B.
Seffner, FL
Makes really good slime definitely recommend you to buy you can use it for about almost everything
Angelica K.
Adena
I use Elmer's Glue-All in the crafts that I make and I use it for other purposes as well. It works well for me, and I like how it holds my felt to my craft excellently. It is definitely affordable and well worth the price! I do recommend it because I totally love to use this glue!
Marissa D.
Blackfoot, ID
Best dupe for liquid latex! And you only have to pay like 1/4 of the price! The cons would be it takes forever to dry and doesn't stick forever. It works amazing for quick Instagram pictures or so. It's always my go to for Halloween.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great glue got some great deals at Walmart bought them for my kids they loved it totally recommend it

Looking for your answer?