BY NONE

Great for craft and school projects, Elmer's Glitter Glue can be used to decorate, write, draw, and bond multiple materials. It goes on smoothly, washes easily from hands and clothing, and is 100% safe and non-toxic. see more...

Daisy B.
As silly as it sounds, I use this glue to stick my mermaid gems on my face and let me tell you! They lasted throughout my entire halloween outfit of the night and I got so many complements, it’s inexpensive and of course, it can be used for crafts also!
Emily G.
Atlanta
It’s really good ! Honestly, I mostly use this product only on projects! Gives a pop to it. Please don’t put this anywhere on your face specially close to you eye it’s really bad. But other then that the product is really good and you should buy it!
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
This glue works well when gluing paper and stuff. Great for kids especially girls who love glitter. Also good for different types of arts and crafts. It's affordable and the bottle has a good amount. I do recommend this to others.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Decorator Expert
I love this glue! The colors are so pretty! I usually use this glue to make slime which is super fun, and they come out so pretty, I haven't actually used it for paper or things like that but it's elmers brand so it's pretty effective.
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
I have used this not only for paper crafts but for making sensory bottles they are calming and relaxing not only for kids but for adults and teens. I use empty plastic containers which serves as an upcycle and they are fun and creative crafts to do alone or with your family.
Kristy M.
Princeton, WV
If you just need to glue paper together then this glue is great but it doesn't work for much else. It is pretty though and fun to play with.
Nicole T.
Somerset, KY
My daughters love the Elmer's glitter glue. They use it to make there slime. Strong hold.. washable..