BY ELMER'S

Rubber Cement Repositionable 8 oz Finally! A better solution for adhering photos and detailed cut and paste projects. Excess glue rubs off cleanly and shows no wrinkles as it dries. Allows repositioning for accurate placement. Acid-free photo-safe natural rubber formula spreads easily. Adhesive Type: Repositionable Rubber Cement; Color Dried: Clear; Color on Application: Opaque; Capacity (Volume): 8 oz. see more...

Buy on Target
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
Review for: Elmers EPI231 Rubber Cement With Brush, 8 oz.
This is the best rubber cement I have used to date. It is a little difficult to get how it works, because it isn't regular glue. It holds fast and is great for projects. I would recommend it to a friend.
Annalee P.
Annalee P.
Oneonta
Review for: Elmers EPI231 Rubber Cement With Brush, 8 oz.
This product is amazing! I am an Education major in college and I use this for all of my projects that I have to complete for class. Great alternative to glue and is not messy at all! I would recommend this product to anyone!Elmer's No-Wrinkle Rubber Cement
Kailey I.
Kailey I.
Atlanta
Review for: Elmers EPI231 Rubber Cement With Brush, 8 oz.
This product is great. It is my go-to tool to use when I need to glue something. It is great for projects or any school needs. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who enjoys being crafty. It's the best.
Haley K.
Haley K.
My rubber cement keeps drying out after just a few months. What's the best way to store it?