BY ELMER'S #49 in Art & Craft Sets

Bring any piece of art to life with Elmer's Glitter Glue! Non-toxic and washable. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Jessica C.
Elmer's Washable Glitter Glue Classic 5pk is great. My daughter loves using these when she is decorating her DIY projects or to add that little bit of something special to her school projects. These are so much easier for kids to use than some of the bigger bottles.
Ashley S.
My students love using these to add a pop to their projects. The product is Easy to use and clean up. I recommend this product to any other crafty teachers out there. I purchased the product at walmart for a very fair price. I would buy this again anytime.
Dana S.
I have used these for crafts and projects and they work fairly well. I do think that sometimes they come out thicker so you need to give them time to try but other than that they work well and have a good color selection.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I love these they're great to create any school project or any scrapbook one project.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
I like this glitter glue but daggonnit it's messy! Gets all over everything afterwards. For shame
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
I love glitter glue and these did not let me down. I've used them for so many crafts and there just awesome.
Amber D.
olivehurst, CA
These were and are so much fun to use! When I got mine I wanted to glitter glue everything in site! Just wish they had more colors!
Andjoua R.
Great for crafts and projects. Easy application. You can write or draw with these. The glitter is very vibrant
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I loved these we made so many pretty projects with these glitter glue sticks we even used them on our easter eggs the glue held very well too.
Rena R.
Emmett, ID
These are so fun for many different little crafts. The kids love them and so do the adults! Its definitely something you want to follow the age recommendation on, otherwise you could end up with glitter glue everywhere.
Ashley S.
Do any other teachers out there enjoy using this for easy clean up.
Cassi H.
Frisco, TX
Where do you find this? I'm a teacher and I've been wanting to get my hands on it for ages but am having trouble finding it in stores.