Elmers Elmer's School Glue, 4 oz

Elmer's School Glue is easy to use and stays where you put it. Safe, non-toxic and washable.

What is the best glue to use for slime?
Where did you buy this?
Do you use the Elmer's glue for making DIY slime? 😝 In which crafts do you use it the most?
Start your review of Elmers Elmer's School Glue, 4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Elmer's is the best brand and it has been since I was 5.” in reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
Elmers Elmer's School Glue, 4 oz uploaded by Yoana C.
Good product sticks very fast does not bring bad smell, and the price is incredible You find it at the walmart or any other store. It is not toxic so it is ideal for children. It meets all my expectations for which I recommend it. I will keep buying🙂 [product:elmers-elmer's-school-glue,-4-oz]
Decorator Expert Level 1
Elmer's Glue is the go-to for any school assignments and projects, along with personal crafts. It works great, and is safe and non-toxic for children. It's not the strongest or fast drying, and it can get a little messy, but Elmer's is still a staple item in anyone's arts and craft box!
Cambria , WI
Elmers Elmer's School Glue, 4 oz uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is something I always have on hand. I use it for kids projects, holidays, and any other daily life mishaps that need to be fixed quickly and easily. Yes you have to wait for it to dry but the fact that it is kid and pet friendly is why I use it instead of super or crazy glue.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Elmer's School Glue! I have been using Elmer's school glue since I was a little kid. I remember carrying it around in my plastic art box as a child. I would use Elmer's school glue for all kinds of art and school projects. It always worked great and was the number one school glue I trusted. If your kids are looking for school glue I highly recommend Elmer's!
Beaumont, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the elmers glue since when I was a kid I love how it dry fast and can be easily peeled when poured on surfaces . I love thst it is washable and that it does run ! I also love how cheap it is around school time !
Gainesville, GA
As a teacher I will ALWAYS stand behind Elmer’s glue. It is the best glue out there. It dries pretty fast and is the less messy one out there. I wish all parents would buy this for their kids!
1,623 reviews
You have to appreciate Elmer's glue. It's a classic! While I prefer glue sticks for less of a mess, the liquid glue usually proves to be more sticky and efficient when it comes to making things stick together.
Spring, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Elmers Elmer's School Glue, 4 oz uploaded by nicole P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best Glue to make slime who need a basic school necessity could be so much fun...don’t waste your money on cheap glue entertain your children with Elmers Elmer's School Glue, 4 oz #slime
Chicago , IL
Elmers Elmer's School Glue, 4 oz uploaded by CinDy G.
Elmer’s blue is simply the only thing I rely on getting crafts done. I am very crafty and I must say I use this glue all the time and I love that it is washable. It’s safe and non toxic so great for the kids and crafts. Another plus is this glue dries quick and also the adjustable top let use decide on how much glue you need to use. Everybody uses Elmer’s!
Cameron, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Elmers Elmer's School Glue, 4 oz uploaded by Jessica P.
Elmers Elmer's School Glue, 4 oz uploaded by Jessica P.
Purchased at: Target
Please don’t send your kids to school with any other brand! 😅 Elmer’s is an age-old classic that is available almost anywhere. I even think gas stations sell their glue. Walmart and Target always have #backtoschool deals, which is where I get mine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
United Kingdom
il y a 2 ans
Maya M. • il y a 7 mois
If you're gonna with the slime being white