BY ELMER'S #1 in Glue

Elmer's School Glue is easy to use and stays where you put it. Safe, non-toxic and washable. see more...

• "Elmer's is the best brand and it has been since I was 5." in 1 review
Morgan M.
I love this glue, not for what you would usually use it for though lol. I use it to create SYFY make up looks! You can lay down a layer of glue and add tissues over top to create textures, wounds, etc. It’s great to use on your skin because it is non toxic and peels off super easy when you’re ready to take it off. Elmers Elmer's School Glue, 4 oz
Darcy C.
I remember using this glue all the time at school, I still use it to this day when I'm doing some art activity but I prefer tape now just cause glue can be messy. My younger sister loves to make slime though and this is her go-to glue, she always uses this, so I highly recommend, it's a great brand.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Elmer’s blue is simply the only thing I rely on getting crafts done. I am very crafty and I must say I use this glue all the time and I love that it is washable. It’s safe and non toxic so great for the kids and crafts.
Another plus is this glue dries quick and also the adjustable top let use decide on how much glue you need to use. Everybody uses Elmer’s!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Elmer's Glue is one of the most consistent, well-made products ever made that has stood the test of time as being dominant in the glue market.  We've been using Elmer's Glue for five generations and our current generation still uses it.  Would highly recommend this to anyone.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
This is suck a classic school item. It works great always decently priced. It’s a household brand that everyone knows. It’s what we use and it is honestly the same as all other glued but it works great and is something we use daily in my daycare.
Official S.
Tulsa
Very handy to have in a room!! Whenever a diamond falls out of my phone case, I just glue it on with this! Also, when stuff breaks in my room (like accessories) I fix it with this! It also is great for my school! Many purposes! I definitely recommend:)
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
I love this glue, I have used it ever since 1st grade and still continue to use it now throughout my college years. It is great for school work, and projects, as well as arts and crafts and repairing minor riptures of some items. Also if used as a hand mask, it lifts all the dead cells and leaves your hands silky smooth.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Perfect glue for any kids project you may have. This glue is the kind of glue you’ll always have around the house for small things. Not good for home repairs. Elmer’s is great for any classroom as well
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this glue for basic school projects and or crafting. This is not a heavy duty glue but i made a pinata with it! It's very affordable especially during back to school season.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This glue works very well. I like it because it is safe for my daughter to use, and it is easy cleanup off of her hands and clothes. This is a multipurpose product that you can use for school, and crafting. It was always affordable and you can find it pretty much anywhere you go. I would recommend this
Manixa P.
Thomaston, GA
Liquid glue or glue stick?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
How many of you use to spread the glue on your hand, let it dry & then peel it off? I know I did Lol
Lexi W.
Do you use this glue?
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Did anyone else as a kid use to pour it on you hand and peel it off? Thinking back on it now how gross! haha
Crystal F.
I've heard people say that they used this to remove black/whiteheads from their nose. Had anyone tried this? Did it work?