BY ELMER'S #1 in Glue

Elmer's School Glue is easy to use and stays where you put it. Safe, non-toxic and washable. see more...

• Do you use this glue?3 Answers
  • Did anyone else as a kid use to pour it on you hand and peel it o...7 Answers
  • Is it safe for kids to use it??5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Elmer's is the best brand and it has been since I was 5." in 1 review
Tiffany M.
Graysville, TN
My GO TO Halloween Favorite is Elmers Elmer's School Glue, 4 oz and bathroom tissue!! Most people go and buy the expensive Halloween liquid latex, I have to have at least 2 bottles of this awesome glue. I use glue for everything from fake skin to cuts, holes, and even fake maggots!! I have done such a great job using Elmer's glue, that I have had people come to me asking me to do their Halloween makeup too!!! For a Zombie I use the glue in a spot, add the tissue and rub it around til it looks how I want and go on to the entire face doing this. Then once it's dry I paint it and add fake blood or anything else that needs to be added.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Elmer’s blue is simply the only thing I rely on getting crafts done. I am very crafty and I must say I use this glue all the time and I love that it is washable. It’s safe and non toxic so great for the kids and crafts.
Another plus is this glue dries quick and also the adjustable top let use decide on how much glue you need to use. Everybody uses Elmer’s!
Amanda R.
Howell, MI
Let's be honest here, what kid that grew up in the USA hasn't used this glue? It's everywhere! My favorite thing to do as a kid was coat my hand, let it dry and peel it off like it was some strange, stretchy layer of second skin. 😂
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Decorator Expert
Elmer's glue is definitely the best glue out there, in my opinion. I have literally used this for years and years. There are sooo many different craft projects that Elmer's glue can be used for, and obviously it is used in school for day to day activities. I currently use this glue often when making slime with my clients. This glue is affordable and effective. I will definitely purchase again and I highly recommend Elmer's glue.
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
I love this glue, I have used it ever since 1st grade and still continue to use it now throughout my college years. It is great for school work, and projects, as well as arts and crafts and repairing minor riptures of some items. Also if used as a hand mask, it lifts all the dead cells and leaves your hands silky smooth.
Christel H.
Indianapolis, IN
As we all know this glue can be used for just about anything. I use the glue stick to lay my eyebrows down but this here omg didn't know you could do so Much with it. A few years ago I watch tutorials on YouTube on how to do Halloween makeup. I now can ace it don't have any pictures because I have a new phone. I take the glue and put it on my face then take little thin pieces of tissue and layer them. It's turns out so nice.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Decorator Expert
Elmers Elmer's School Glue, 4 oz Good gravy I go through a lot of kids glue. My 8 year old is constantly making things and goes through glue like it's going out of style. I definitely will buy again. It washes off clothes and skin.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Very good buy it for my son doesn't leak unless you forget to close it and it's not messy as long as you aren't a glue monster and it's convienent to get at your local retailer store and dries quickly and doesn't stop the sticking also it gives you a lot to last probably a whole school year
Krysten H.
I absolutely love this product come Halloween time. Its cheaper than rubber latex and works just as good. I apply and let dry in layers with toilet paper and cotton to make effects such as burns or ripped flesh. At the end of the night it peels off clean without pain
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
This glue works so great ! I buy it all the time doing projects ! It safe for kids & its so great to make slime with . Its honestly the only glue that works for slime . You have to get it . Its kid safe!
Manixa P.
Thomaston, GA
Liquid glue or glue stick?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
How many of you use to spread the glue on your hand, let it dry & then peel it off? I know I did Lol
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Did anyone else as a kid use to pour it on you hand and peel it off? Thinking back on it now how gross! haha
Crystal F.
I've heard people say that they used this to remove black/whiteheads from their nose. Had anyone tried this? Did it work?
Soiyah Y.
sfax jadida, sfax
Is it safe for kids to use it??