BY ELMER'S #4 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail po...6 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it hol...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Minneapolis, MN
It's a good product for DIY and can be used for many things. It does get quite messy so I use it with a brush and lay down paper towel underneath.
Barbara K.
Barbara K.
Fuchsstadt
I love this glue. It is very easy to apply and it is very sticky. For me it is the best glue ever.
Oumaima t.
Oumaima t.
Casablanca
Hello I'm oumaima from Morocco , I'm a blogger , I have an instagram account with more than 2000 followers  , i love all the products of this company , I want to review this product in my account , please reply in the email registered in this site , I am happy to share your products with my followers,  I'm waiting for you
Plamedie M.
Plamedie M.
I am literally obsessed with making Slime these days, I personally think that elmers glue is the best brand for making slime
Claire L.
Claire L.
You definitely can't go wrong with Elmer's glue. It's the standard school glue and there's definitely a reason for that! It dries pretty fast and goes on white while drying clear.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
I like this glue brand! It stays on very well for a good period of time! I prefer glue sticks to this one just because it's a lot less messier, but this one absolutely gets the job done:)
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Who like elmers the best
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.