BY ELMER'S #5 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail ...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play wi...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it h...3 Answers
Rachel  B.
West Chester, PA
Elmer's is definitely the best brand of glue for crafting and has been around since I was a child.
Suzanne P.
Elmers glue has always been a good product. Its works great with crafts, anything you need to stick together. The clean up is easy and its great for projects.
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
It's a good product for DIY and can be used for many things. It does get quite messy so I use it with a brush and lay down paper towel underneath.
Barbara K.
Fuchsstadt
I love this glue. It is very easy to apply and it is very sticky. For me it is the best glue ever.
Dina s.
Elmer's school glue is just better than any of the others and Amazon had a very competitive price. I ordered these for VBS crafts because other glue brands just don't work as well - I tried a couple and decided it was worth buying some new glue for our kids. It is easy to clean up with a damp washcloth and we didn't make much mess at all.
Oumaima t.
Casablanca
Hello I'm oumaima from Morocco , I'm a blogger , I have an instagram account with more than 2000 followers  , i love all the products of this company , I want to review this product in my account , please reply in the email registered in this site , I am happy to share your products with my followers,  I'm waiting for you
Beisnel V.
Doral, FL
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Sana Y.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
This might sound weird but if you are in the mood of a little FX makeup, you can unevenly apply elmers glue as your base before makeup. It is perfect for Halloween if you want to have your skin look saggy, wrinkly and creepy 😁
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
I like this glue brand! It stays on very well for a good period of time! I prefer glue sticks to this one just because it's a lot less messier, but this one absolutely gets the job done:)
Plamedie M.
I am literally obsessed with making Slime these days, I personally think that elmers glue is the best brand for making slime
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Who like elmers the best
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.