BY ELMER'S #6 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail ...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play wi...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it h...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Samantha P.
Am I the only one who is always making slime with this glue. Anecdote craft purposes it works really well.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Works wonders! A staple for any school project or whenever you want to glue something. Just don't eat it!!
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I love elmers glue it works great on crafting , kids us it in school works great on kiddy crafts as well
Andjoua R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Favorite brand and glue of all time. A little goes a long way . Stuff sticks and stays. Great for crafts
Mellisa O.
Elmers glue has been working for me since I was little and can not see me using any other glue product.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
My family always buys this glue when the school year is going to start. I hate how it dries up though
Rachel  B.
WEST CHESTER, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Elmer's is definitely the best brand of glue for crafting and has been around since I was a child.
Jessica H.
Works great for craft and school projects. You can buy glue really cheap at back to school time
Erin K.
Good basic glue. Paper products for this glue and it comes off your hands easily and non toxic
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
I do not know any other brand that is as good as elmers. Gets the job done and does it great.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.