BY ELMER'S #6 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and d...3 Answers
maria r.
Los Angeles, CA
Always have some of this at home. i mostly use it for arts in crafts, its great to always have u can do many things with it.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
Let me just say that this is the only going to blow anyone uses for their child when it's time for arts and projects
Bonnie C.
Mcpherson, KS
Elmer's glue is a must have. It works and it's safe to have around my kids. It seems like I've uaed it my whole life.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
This glue works great it's not runny it has smooth application very high quality great for school projects and crafts
Kenadee S.
Who doesn't like Elmer's glue?? Works great and dry clears and that is all I really need so I give it two thumbs UP!
Megan J.
Decorator Expert Level 3
You really just can't go wrong here! This glue is extremely affordable and for child-safe glue, this is the best bet!
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Oh my gosh. Elmers glue is great. I do a lot of crafting and this is my go too. Iv used elmers since kindergarten.
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this glue. Works great and does not have a bad smell. I would recommend this to all teachers and non teachers.
Kaley B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Ah, Elmers. As far as glue goes, I'll stick with the name brand. Consistently works, and the price isn't terrible.
Rachel G.
State College, PA
Elmer's glue is such a great product. I've been using it my entirely life, and I've never had a problem with it.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Who like elmers the best
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.