BY ELMER'S #6 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail ...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play wi...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it h...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kenadee S.
Who doesn't like Elmer's glue?? Works great and dry clears and that is all I really need so I give it two thumbs UP!
Megan J.
You really just can't go wrong here! This glue is extremely affordable and for child-safe glue, this is the best bet!
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
This glue works great it's not runny it has smooth application very high quality great for school projects and crafts
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this glue. Works great and does not have a bad smell. I would recommend this to all teachers and non teachers.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Oh my gosh. Elmers glue is great. I do a lot of crafting and this is my go too. Iv used elmers since kindergarten.
Kaley B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Ah, Elmers. As far as glue goes, I'll stick with the name brand. Consistently works, and the price isn't terrible.
Rachel G.
State College, PA
Elmer's glue is such a great product. I've been using it my entirely life, and I've never had a problem with it.
alisha v.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like this glue very easy to use and if u get it on your hands or skin its non toxic and its easy to remove!!!
Alannah S.
Adrian, MI
Elders is a great glue brand. High quality and works very good. It's great for any arts and crafts projects.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
As a teacher this is the best brand of liquid glue. Great for school projects and it doesn't break the bank!
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.