BY ELMER'S #4 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail po...6 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it hol...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
School is stressful and the classes are full of germs to be honest. With germs comes dirt and with dirt comes blackheads. I mix some of this with activated charcoal powder and apply it to my blackhead areas (usually on and around my nose) then I let it dry and peel it off. It works, trust me.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Elmers glue is perfect for those paper projects.I am a big fan of diy projects so I glue these in my spiral.notebooks.I have about 5 books with different themes and it works great.just make sure the blue id dry before you shut your notebook.Lol.Thank you Elmers glue.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Only brand I'll buy. We have tons of this around the house. My kids get this for their school supplies. Love it. Quality product from a well known and trusted brand
Heather K.
Heather K.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are great for arts and crafts! Also, this glue is very good for children! Go elmer!
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
This is a great brand of glue. It gets the job done well. The best part about it is that if you get anything on the edges, it wipes off easily.
Mellisa O.
Elmers glue has been working for me since I was little and can not see me using any other glue product.
maria r.
maria r.
Los Angeles, CA
Always have some of this at home. i mostly use it for arts in crafts, its great to always have u can do many things with it.
Darceigh S.
Darceigh S.
As a former teacher, I cringe when I see kids using anything but elmers. Parents would try to cheap out and buy rose art or store brand glue. Those glues would always dry out too fast or not work in the first place.
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Oh my gosh. Elmers glue is great. I do a lot of crafting and this is my go too. Iv used elmers since kindergarten.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Elmers glue is fantastic. I grew up using it for crafting and homework. I now have a little sister in kindergarten and I buy this for her as it doesn't really get messy and works wonderful for little tasks and crafts.
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Who like elmers the best
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.