BY ELMER'S #4 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail ...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play wi...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it h...3 Answers
Ruby B.
Ontario, Ca
This is the glue I would always use when I was little and now that I have nieces and nephews in elementary school I buy this for them!
Rachel G.
State College, PA
Elmer's glue is such a great product. I've been using it my entirely life, and I've never had a problem with it.
masooma s.
The only preferred brand my teachers. i worked at a school and the teachers loved the glue all from elmers, it is by far the best.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
As a teacher this is the best brand of liquid glue. Great for school projects and it doesn't break the bank!
Samantha P.
Am I the only one who is always making slime with this glue. Anecdote craft purposes it works really well.
shelley r.
This is an absolute staple f every class room, dorm room, lab, and household. works well on most surfaces. price is right also
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I love elmers glue it works great on crafting , kids us it in school works great on kiddy crafts as well
Mellisa O.
Elmers glue has been working for me since I was little and can not see me using any other glue product.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
My family always buys this glue when the school year is going to start. I hate how it dries up though
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
This glue works very good for my son's projects!! sticks everything perfectly!!
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Who like elmers the best
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.