BY ELMER'S #6 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail ...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play wi...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it h...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ruby B.
Ontario, Ca
This is the glue I would always use when I was little and now that I have nieces and nephews in elementary school I buy this for them!
masooma s.
The only preferred brand my teachers. i worked at a school and the teachers loved the glue all from elmers, it is by far the best.
Diane N.
San Diego, CA
I have been using them since I was little. I have recently used them again for arts and crafts with my mom. the glue never fails.
Reba B.
Much to my surprise, it lasts forever. Im about to graduate from college and still have some that is good from elementary school
Allison S.
Elmers glue is awesome and wonderful for projects, it does take a while to dry which i do not really like. but it is very handy
shelley r.
This is an absolute staple f every class room, dorm room, lab, and household. works well on most surfaces. price is right also
maria r.
Los Angeles, CA
Always have some of this at home. i mostly use it for arts in crafts, its great to always have u can do many things with it.
Lindsay J.
Decorator Expert Level 4
This is the best brand of easy and affordable glue for everything from your average class project to things around the house!
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
Let me just say that this is the only going to blow anyone uses for their child when it's time for arts and projects
Bonnie C.
Mcpherson, KS
Elmer's glue is a must have. It works and it's safe to have around my kids. It seems like I've uaed it my whole life.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.