BY ELMER'S #4 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail ...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play wi...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it h...3 Answers
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
This glue works great... You can even get it at a great low price... How can you not choose this brand over other it definitely gets the job done...
Mariam B.
This is a great brand of glue. It gets the job done well. The best part about it is that if you get anything on the edges, it wipes off easily.
Diane N.
San Diego, CA
I have been using them since I was little. I have recently used them again for arts and crafts with my mom. the glue never fails.
Aboubou S.
I've always grown up using Elmer's glue for everything, from diy projects to school projects as well. Probably one of the most efficient glues around!
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Works wonders! A staple for any school project or whenever you want to glue something. Just don't eat it!!
Lindsay J.
This is the best brand of easy and affordable glue for everything from your average class project to things around the house!
maria r.
Los Angeles, CA
Always have some of this at home. i mostly use it for arts in crafts, its great to always have u can do many things with it.
Kaley B.
Trent Woods , NC
Ah, Elmers. As far as glue goes, I'll stick with the name brand. Consistently works, and the price isn't terrible.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Oh my gosh. Elmers glue is great. I do a lot of crafting and this is my go too. Iv used elmers since kindergarten.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
I do not know any other brand that is as good as elmers. Gets the job done and does it great.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Who like elmers the best
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.