BY ELMER'S #5 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail ...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play wi...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it h...3 Answers
Darceigh S.
As a former teacher, I cringe when I see kids using anything but elmers. Parents would try to cheap out and buy rose art or store brand glue. Those glues would always dry out too fast or not work in the first place.
Janie R.
Classic item from my childhood. Great for arts and crafts. Not to mention it's very affordable. I prefer the glue sticks, but this gets the job done too.
Gloria R.
Elmer's glue is the best, but not so much the liquid kind. If the liquid glue was the only one I had, I'd go with that, but I very much prefer the stick version over the liquid
Krista B.
Chillicothe, OH
I use Elmers glue for a lot of cosplays and even my nails. It is a multi use tool in my house. From fake scabs to arts and crafts. We probably go through a bottle a month.
Erica M.
River Falls, WI
I would not trust any other brand to hold together my college projects. It drys clear and can be useful in many ways. Never have had a negative experience with Elmers
Peggy C.
The original. The only. I love this stuff for special effects make-up, too. It's great instead of using liquid latex - because of the smell or if you have an allergy.
Vineetaa S.
This is a great product to use for projects. It holds everything really well and is a trusted brand for a reason. Good product, good price.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Only brand I'll buy. We have tons of this around the house. My kids get this for their school supplies. Love it. Quality product from a well known and trusted brand
Ana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Elmers glue is fantastic. I grew up using it for crafting and homework. I now have a little sister in kindergarten and I buy this for her as it doesn't really get messy and works wonderful for little tasks and crafts.
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
Affordable, works well, dries quickly, easy clean up, and easy to use! Love this glue for school products with children of all ages and skill level.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Who like elmers the best
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.