BY ELMER'S #6 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail ...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play wi...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it h...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Olivia G.
Newark, DE
Elmer's Glue is amazing! It does the job for all of my projects and crafts that I love doing! It also lasts for a long time since you don't need a lot for it to work! It is inexpensive and so easy to use!
Rosalie S.
Got a small crafts table for my kids and it came with this glue in the pack to put it together. I found it funny it came with glue but its come in handy for other projects around the house
Gloria R.
Elmer's glue is the best, but not so much the liquid kind. If the liquid glue was the only one I had, I'd go with that, but I very much prefer the stick version over the liquid
Krista B.
Chillicothe, OH
I use Elmers glue for a lot of cosplays and even my nails. It is a multi use tool in my house. From fake scabs to arts and crafts. We probably go through a bottle a month.
Peggy C.
The original. The only. I love this stuff for special effects make-up, too. It's great instead of using liquid latex - because of the smell or if you have an allergy.
Erica M.
River Falls, WI
I would not trust any other brand to hold together my college projects. It drys clear and can be useful in many ways. Never have had a negative experience with Elmers
Ana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Elmers glue is fantastic. I grew up using it for crafting and homework. I now have a little sister in kindergarten and I buy this for her as it doesn't really get messy and works wonderful for little tasks and crafts.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Only brand I'll buy. We have tons of this around the house. My kids get this for their school supplies. Love it. Quality product from a well known and trusted brand
Mariah C.
Lyons, OH
You can never go wrong with elmers glue! great for multi use projects! Take a little longer to dry depending on what you glue, but always keeps things together!
Suzanne P.
Elmers glue has always been a good product. Its works great with crafts, anything you need to stick together. The clean up is easy and its great for projects.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.