BY ELMER'S #6 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and d...4 Answers
keren a.
crowley la
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have always used this glue as a kid and now my daughter gets to use it to. It is very affordable and easy to use for projects and othe fun activities. It holds and bonds very well too.
Jenna H.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Remember putting Elmers on your hand as a kid and letting it dry… then peeling it off slowly? Or filling pastachio shells with elmers to make fake nails? I do!! Elmers is a glue all and is THE way for kids to bond items. It is safe enough for kid use but strong enough for grown ups. The only thing I don't really like as an adult is the smell… it's bad!
Alexia S.
This glue has always been my favorite. I have tried many different other brands and this one is my favorite. It actually does the job and not just sits there. I also love the smell!!!!! I remember using this on top of my pencil box, as well, to form those little things we used to make in elementart school haha.
William S.
Independence, MO
The gold standard for classic white style glue. Its cheep, its practical for a whole bunch of reasons and you can find it everywhere! I used it for things as simple as gluing household items, right up to making paper mache projects for my art school! Its really just the best classic style glue you can get!
Natalie M.
Long Beach, CA
Works like a charm. I was skeptical at first and thought it would be like regular Elmer's school glue. It looks just like it, and has the same texture, but it is a good, strong hold. Good, sturdy product to have.
carrie j.
I love this glue. It dries clear. I use it for everything. It does take awhile for it to dry but I love the nice look of it after. I goes on smooth and I never have to worry about the bottle clogging. I have bought this glue 15 years now for all my childrens projects
kelliann l.
Monte Vista, CO
Good ol Elmers! Gets the job done, and also when you get bored with arts and crafts it's fun to peel off your hands haha. Haven't done that since my school days but caught my daughter doing it. A good quality affordable school supply product
Lupitaa R.
I have used Elmer's glue for so long sins I was in my childhood and I still use it now in my adulthood! I work with children now and this is the glue we have provided for kids in our care for their art activities! Easy to use, safe and non toxic!
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I prefer the glue stick version of this, only because I feel like it takes a lot less time for it to fully dry. I like using this glue to put together bigger things that I cannot use a glue stick for.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Elmers glue is perfect for those paper projects.I am a big fan of diy projects so I glue these in my spiral.notebooks.I have about 5 books with different themes and it works great.just make sure the blue id dry before you shut your notebook.Lol.Thank you Elmers glue.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Who like elmers the best
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg , NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.