BY ELMER'S #4 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail ...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play wi...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it h...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
William S.
Independence, MO
The gold standard for classic white style glue. Its cheep, its practical for a whole bunch of reasons and you can find it everywhere! I used it for things as simple as gluing household items, right up to making paper mache projects for my art school! Its really just the best classic style glue you can get!
Natalie M.
Sylmar, CA
Works like a charm. I was skeptical at first and thought it would be like regular Elmer's school glue. It looks just like it, and has the same texture, but it is a good, strong hold. Good, sturdy product to have.
carrie j.
I love this glue. It dries clear. I use it for everything. It does take awhile for it to dry but I love the nice look of it after. I goes on smooth and I never have to worry about the bottle clogging. I have bought this glue 15 years now for all my childrens projects
kelliann l.
Monte Vista, CO
Good ol Elmers! Gets the job done, and also when you get bored with arts and crafts it's fun to peel off your hands haha. Haven't done that since my school days but caught my daughter doing it. A good quality affordable school supply product
Lupitaa R.
I have used Elmer's glue for so long sins I was in my childhood and I still use it now in my adulthood! I work with children now and this is the glue we have provided for kids in our care for their art activities! Easy to use, safe and non toxic!
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I prefer the glue stick version of this, only because I feel like it takes a lot less time for it to fully dry. I like using this glue to put together bigger things that I cannot use a glue stick for.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Elmers glue is perfect for those paper projects.I am a big fan of diy projects so I glue these in my spiral.notebooks.I have about 5 books with different themes and it works great.just make sure the blue id dry before you shut your notebook.Lol.Thank you Elmers glue.
Marissa G.
Used this product for a lot of my college architecture projects! The only problem that I had with it was that it dried WAY slower than other types of glue. However when testing projects for strength this glue was the way to go! I guess patience is key.
Christina K.
Not much too it! :) I've used this brand ever since I was a kid and it works as it should. Tip: when putting this under thin paper, make sure to spread out the glue and use a very thin layer so that the paper won't get rippled.
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
Admittedly I don't have a use for glue in my adult life right now. I would always go with Elmer's when I was doing a project in college. I trust this brand and I always know that they glue will last for a long time.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Who like elmers the best
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.