BY ELMER'S #4 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail po...6 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it hol...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Elmers has long been so the go to glue. It works, it not harmful to children, the price is great, and teachers rexoommwns Elmers Elmer's Glue-All White Glue, Repositionable Liquid .
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I have always used this glue as a kid and now my daughter gets to use it to. It is very affordable and easy to use for projects and othe fun activities. It holds and bonds very well too.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Pasadena, MD
Great glue! For all kinds of things. Slime is what I use it for and it's my favorite! It's very helpful and easy to use. This is very affordable at Walmart although at other place it is fairly expensive considering it's glue.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Remember putting Elmers on your hand as a kid and letting it dry… then peeling it off slowly? Or filling pastachio shells with elmers to make fake nails? I do!! Elmers is a glue all and is THE way for kids to bond items. It is safe enough for kid use but strong enough for grown ups. The only thing I don't really like as an adult is the smell… it's bad!
Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.
I have used Elmer's glue for so long sins I was in my childhood and I still use it now in my adulthood! I work with children now and this is the glue we have provided for kids in our care for their art activities! Easy to use, safe and non toxic!
Shon R.
Shon R.
Charlotte , NC
Great for a blackhead hack, plus a childhood favorite. It's still easy on the pockets and make a great set of false nails for the 5th graders.
abigail p.
abigail p.
See this glue is nice for kids if they want to make slime or if they have a project to do and they need some glue and it is nice to have on the go.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
north reading
Love this glue. Works great and does not have a bad smell. I would recommend this to all teachers and non teachers.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Not much too it! :) I've used this brand ever since I was a kid and it works as it should. Tip: when putting this under thin paper, make sure to spread out the glue and use a very thin layer so that the paper won't get rippled.
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
Let me just say that this is the only going to blow anyone uses for their child when it's time for arts and projects
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Who like elmers the best
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.