BY ELMER'S #5 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail ...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play wi...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it h...3 Answers
Brianna M.
Pasadena, MD
Great glue! For all kinds of things. Slime is what I use it for and it's my favorite! It's very helpful and easy to use. This is very affordable at Walmart although at other place it is fairly expensive considering it's glue.
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Oh boy I wish I took out stock in this glue! My daughter has been a mad scientist making slimes with this. I am confident that she is using a save product and expressing her self through by being creative.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I have always used this glue as a kid and now my daughter gets to use it to. It is very affordable and easy to use for projects and othe fun activities. It holds and bonds very well too.
Jenna H.
Remember putting Elmers on your hand as a kid and letting it dry… then peeling it off slowly? Or filling pastachio shells with elmers to make fake nails? I do!! Elmers is a glue all and is THE way for kids to bond items. It is safe enough for kid use but strong enough for grown ups. The only thing I don't really like as an adult is the smell… it's bad!
Lupitaa R.
I have used Elmer's glue for so long sins I was in my childhood and I still use it now in my adulthood! I work with children now and this is the glue we have provided for kids in our care for their art activities! Easy to use, safe and non toxic!
William S.
Independence, MO
The gold standard for classic white style glue. Its cheep, its practical for a whole bunch of reasons and you can find it everywhere! I used it for things as simple as gluing household items, right up to making paper mache projects for my art school! Its really just the best classic style glue you can get!
carrie j.
I love this glue. It dries clear. I use it for everything. It does take awhile for it to dry but I love the nice look of it after. I goes on smooth and I never have to worry about the bottle clogging. I have bought this glue 15 years now for all my childrens projects
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Elmers glue is perfect for those paper projects.I am a big fan of diy projects so I glue these in my spiral.notebooks.I have about 5 books with different themes and it works great.just make sure the blue id dry before you shut your notebook.Lol.Thank you Elmers glue.
Christina K.
Not much too it! :) I've used this brand ever since I was a kid and it works as it should. Tip: when putting this under thin paper, make sure to spread out the glue and use a very thin layer so that the paper won't get rippled.
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
Admittedly I don't have a use for glue in my adult life right now. I would always go with Elmer's when I was doing a project in college. I trust this brand and I always know that they glue will last for a long time.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Who like elmers the best
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.