BY ELMER'S #5 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail ...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play wi...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it h...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Megan M.
This is great glue for school. It works well but doesn't dry super fast. Also here's why some of you are probably here. When I make slime with this it works perfectly but I would recommend the borax method
Aisha K.
Humble, TX
I always need Elmer’s glue when it’s comes around to Fall time and Halloween. I love that the nontoxicity allows me to use Elmer’s glue to make a scary lookin my face! I recommend elements glue for Halloween time so you can make a new scary look look legit without expensive products
Nisa L.
I love elmer's glue for Halloween time! It's the cheap way to do sfx makeup! It dries clear and it's non toxic so I feel safe having it in a home with kids. Not only is it great for sfx makeup but it's also great for arts and crafts! It's super affordable and can be found at any store!
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
The original glue! We always keep a bottle at home for various school projects and crafts. We also buy them during back to school shopping every year, because they are a staple in every classroom and school supply list.
Charlie A.
School is stressful and the classes are full of germs to be honest. With germs comes dirt and with dirt comes blackheads. I mix some of this with activated charcoal powder and apply it to my blackhead areas (usually on and around my nose) then I let it dry and peel it off. It works, trust me.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Elmers has long been so the go to glue. It works, it not harmful to children, the price is great, and teachers rexoommwns Elmers Elmer's Glue-All White Glue, Repositionable Liquid .
EMMSAYS M.
This stuff is a CLASSIC my all time favorite reminds me of my school days. I used it and now my kids are going to use it in their school it's affordable and available almost in every store. I highly recommend this product.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Elmer's Elmers Liquid Glue - 4oz
I always keep this in my craft room I use it for all my small craft bonds and holds well great price size and value very inexpensive and works great I will definitely recommend it to others
Reyna R.
Los Angeles, CA
Very good product for kids when they do there projects at school or at home to keep them interested in the project but you also have to be careful with the little kids and yes I will really recommend it
Anna V.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This glue is cheap and helps me successfully create all my DIYs like for making slime, face masks, etc. it's just so effective, once again very affordable and I don't think I need to recommend it because I think everyone has used it at some point.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Who like elmers the best
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.