BY ELMER'S #4 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail po...6 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it hol...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Megan J.
Megan J.
You really just can't go wrong here! This glue is extremely affordable and for child-safe glue, this is the best bet!
Beatriz s.
Beatriz s.
El paso, Tx
Es buen pegamento me gusta por que es facil de limpiar y se quita fácilmente de las manos
Anna V.
Anna V.
Farmers Branch
This glue is cheap and helps me successfully create all my DIYs like for making slime, face masks, etc. it's just so effective, once again very affordable and I don't think I need to recommend it because I think everyone has used it at some point.
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Elmer's Elmers Liquid Glue - 4oz
I always keep this in my craft room I use it for all my small craft bonds and holds well great price size and value very inexpensive and works great I will definitely recommend it to others
EMMSAYS M.
EMMSAYS M.
This stuff is a CLASSIC my all time favorite reminds me of my school days. I used it and now my kids are going to use it in their school it's affordable and available almost in every store. I highly recommend this product.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Pasadena , MD
The original glue! We always keep a bottle at home for various school projects and crafts. We also buy them during back to school shopping every year, because they are a staple in every classroom and school supply list.
Megan M.
Megan M.
This is great glue for school. It works well but doesn't dry super fast. Also here's why some of you are probably here. When I make slime with this it works perfectly but I would recommend the borax method
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Oh boy I wish I took out stock in this glue! My daughter has been a mad scientist making slimes with this. I am confident that she is using a save product and expressing her self through by being creative.
Reyna R.
Reyna R.
Los Angeles, CA
Very good product for kids when they do there projects at school or at home to keep them interested in the project but you also have to be careful with the little kids and yes I will really recommend it
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Elmers has long been so the go to glue. It works, it not harmful to children, the price is great, and teachers rexoommwns Elmers Elmer's Glue-All White Glue, Repositionable Liquid .
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.