BY ELMER'S #6 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail ...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play wi...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it h...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
EMMSAYS M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff is a CLASSIC my all time favorite reminds me of my school days. I used it and now my kids are going to use it in their school it's affordable and available almost in every store. I highly recommend this product.
Reyna R.
Los Angeles, CA
Very good product for kids when they do there projects at school or at home to keep them interested in the project but you also have to be careful with the little kids and yes I will really recommend it
Anna V.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This glue is cheap and helps me successfully create all my DIYs like for making slime, face masks, etc. it's just so effective, once again very affordable and I don't think I need to recommend it because I think everyone has used it at some point.
Brianna M.
Pasadena, MD
Great glue! For all kinds of things. Slime is what I use it for and it's my favorite! It's very helpful and easy to use. This is very affordable at Walmart although at other place it is fairly expensive considering it's glue.
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
The original glue! We always keep a bottle at home for various school projects and crafts. We also buy them during back to school shopping every year, because they are a staple in every classroom and school supply list.
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Oh boy I wish I took out stock in this glue! My daughter has been a mad scientist making slimes with this. I am confident that she is using a save product and expressing her self through by being creative.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have always used this glue as a kid and now my daughter gets to use it to. It is very affordable and easy to use for projects and othe fun activities. It holds and bonds very well too.
Jenna H.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Remember putting Elmers on your hand as a kid and letting it dry… then peeling it off slowly? Or filling pastachio shells with elmers to make fake nails? I do!! Elmers is a glue all and is THE way for kids to bond items. It is safe enough for kid use but strong enough for grown ups. The only thing I don't really like as an adult is the smell… it's bad!
Alexia S.
This glue has always been my favorite. I have tried many different other brands and this one is my favorite. It actually does the job and not just sits there. I also love the smell!!!!! I remember using this on top of my pencil box, as well, to form those little things we used to make in elementart school haha.
William S.
Independence, MO
The gold standard for classic white style glue. Its cheep, its practical for a whole bunch of reasons and you can find it everywhere! I used it for things as simple as gluing household items, right up to making paper mache projects for my art school! Its really just the best classic style glue you can get!
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.