BY ELMER'S #4 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail po...6 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it hol...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
This glue has always been my favorite. I have tried many different other brands and this one is my favorite. It actually does the job and not just sits there. I also love the smell!!!!! I remember using this on top of my pencil box, as well, to form those little things we used to make in elementart school haha.
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO
The gold standard for classic white style glue. Its cheep, its practical for a whole bunch of reasons and you can find it everywhere! I used it for things as simple as gluing household items, right up to making paper mache projects for my art school! Its really just the best classic style glue you can get!
carrie j.
carrie j.
I love this glue. It dries clear. I use it for everything. It does take awhile for it to dry but I love the nice look of it after. I goes on smooth and I never have to worry about the bottle clogging. I have bought this glue 15 years now for all my childrens projects
kelliann l.
kelliann l.
Monte Vista, CO
Good ol Elmers! Gets the job done, and also when you get bored with arts and crafts it's fun to peel off your hands haha. Haven't done that since my school days but caught my daughter doing it. A good quality affordable school supply product
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Sylmar, CA
Works like a charm. I was skeptical at first and thought it would be like regular Elmer's school glue. It looks just like it, and has the same texture, but it is a good, strong hold. Good, sturdy product to have.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Newark, DE
Elmer's Glue is amazing! It does the job for all of my projects and crafts that I love doing! It also lasts for a long time since you don't need a lot for it to work! It is inexpensive and so easy to use!
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I prefer the glue stick version of this, only because I feel like it takes a lot less time for it to fully dry. I like using this glue to put together bigger things that I cannot use a glue stick for.
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA
Elmer's glue is the best , once it sticks it won't come off. It does the job well, recommend Elmer's out of any glue for school projects.
Reba B.
Reba B.
Much to my surprise, it lasts forever. Im about to graduate from college and still have some that is good from elementary school
Megan J.
Megan J.
You really just can't go wrong here! This glue is extremely affordable and for child-safe glue, this is the best bet!
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Who like elmers the best
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.