BY ELMER'S #6 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and d...4 Answers
Elmer's Elmers Liquid Glue - 4oz

Start your review of Elmer's Elmers Liquid Glue - 4oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,025 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
Don't get me wrong, i have used this glue for gluing purposes, but i really only used this glue to put on my hands so i could peel it off moments later lmao. Its addicting and i have a problem but i really don't care. I have noticed that this is the best brand if you're gonna be a weirdo like me so keep that in mind 😂
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is cheap and works very well. It's vetter than the stick version. It takes longer to dry and you can't add too much or the paper will become wet and rio easily. It keeps things stuck together well.
Jackie R.
Purchased at: Target
We use so much Elmer's in our house! It's good for everything from kids' art projects to mom's crafting. For a water-based glue, it has amazing hold. Best features: dries clear and is easy to clean up!
Kala G.
Dixon springs , TN
This glue works really good and does what it needs to. However i feel that sometimes you get way more glue out than you want. It is effective and nice to have with your crafts.
Riah W.
1,893 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
Elmers glue is a pretty great glue brand and their glue can be used for anything from arts and crafts to makeup or anything else that you can think of. It's cheap and you can use it for pretty much anything. This is one of my favourite kinds of glue.
Charlie A.
School is stressful and the classes are full of germs to be honest. With germs comes dirt and with dirt comes blackheads. I mix some of this with activated charcoal powder and apply it to my blackhead areas (usually on and around my nose) then I let it dry and peel it off. It works, trust me.
Kelly K.
Sacramento, CA
I am the type of arts and crafts girl, so I love Elmers glue. Unlike regular school glue, this one was much thicker and stronger. It was more durable, which was great. Not that expensive. I would find these at Target or Walmart for around 1.80. I would recommend this glue if you're going a project or something.
Megan M.
This is great glue for school. It works well but doesn't dry super fast. Also here's why some of you are probably here. When I make slime with this it works perfectly but I would recommend the borax method
Marium S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff is a CLASSIC my all time favorite reminds me of my school days. I used it and now my kids are going to use it in their school it's affordable and available almost in every store. I highly recommend this product.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Elmer's Elmers Liquid Glue - 4oz
I always keep this in my craft room I use it for all my small craft bonds and holds well great price size and value very inexpensive and works great I will definitely recommend it to others