BY ELMER'S #6 in Glue

Elmers liquid glue - 4oz see more...

• What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail ...7 Answers
  • Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play wi...10 Answers
  • Is this glue as 3asy to wash off as the school glue and does it h...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Athena G.
I love Elmers Glue! The only glue me and my cousins and brother and sister use! My whole family uses Elmers glue! For crafts. Projects etc... and it definitely is one of the best glues it stays stuck together without any problems.
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I love this glue!!! It is just amazing for children. I have used it at school for as long as I can remember! It is very effective and get the job done! It is very affordable!!!! I’d definitely recommend it!!!
Kelly K.
Sacramento, CA
I am the type of arts and crafts girl, so I love Elmers glue. Unlike regular school glue, this one was much thicker and stronger. It was more durable, which was great. Not that expensive. I would find these at Target or Walmart for around 1.80. I would recommend this glue if you're going a project or something.
Aisha K.
Humble, TX
I always need Elmer’s glue when it’s comes around to Fall time and Halloween. I love that the nontoxicity allows me to use Elmer’s glue to make a scary lookin my face! I recommend elements glue for Halloween time so you can make a new scary look look legit without expensive products
Nisa L.
I love elmer's glue for Halloween time! It's the cheap way to do sfx makeup! It dries clear and it's non toxic so I feel safe having it in a home with kids. Not only is it great for sfx makeup but it's also great for arts and crafts! It's super affordable and can be found at any store!
Charlie A.
School is stressful and the classes are full of germs to be honest. With germs comes dirt and with dirt comes blackheads. I mix some of this with activated charcoal powder and apply it to my blackhead areas (usually on and around my nose) then I let it dry and peel it off. It works, trust me.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I used this brand of glue when I was a kid and it’s crazy that I still buy it for my kids. It is very effective. It is also great for making slime. It is very affordable. And this brand has been around forever. Highly recommended.
Megan M.
This is great glue for school. It works well but doesn't dry super fast. Also here's why some of you are probably here. When I make slime with this it works perfectly but I would recommend the borax method
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Elmers has long been so the go to glue. It works, it not harmful to children, the price is great, and teachers rexoommwns Elmers Elmer's Glue-All White Glue, Repositionable Liquid .
EMMSAYS M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff is a CLASSIC my all time favorite reminds me of my school days. I used it and now my kids are going to use it in their school it's affordable and available almost in every store. I highly recommend this product.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Is this good for fabric? Can you recommend anything
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Who else used to put this on the palms of their hands and play with it when they were children?
Mellisa O.
What else do use the glue for besides gluing things together?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
What other ways do you guys use this product? I use it as a nail polish barrier when painting my nails.