BY ELMER'S #6 in Glue

Versatile all-purpose glue is perfect for school projects, crafts, and light home repair. Works on a variety of porous materials cardboard, cloth, leather, paper and wood. Allows removal and repositioning before quick setting. Dries clear. Washable. AP Certified nontoxic. Adhesive Type: Repositionable Liquid; Global Product Type: Adhesives/Glues-Repositionable Liquid; Color Dried: Clear; Color on Application: White. see more...

• "It's a great product to have in the classroom." in 1 review
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Review for: 4Oz more...
I am not really super crazy about wet glue or whatever you want to call it but this stuff is really good! It does not do that gross thing where it seeps through your paper and because super gross. I like it.
Nicole F.
Cambridge, MA
I'm an art student and constantly need glue for literally any project under the sun. This gets the job done. So if you just need it for construction paper, crafts, etc. this is perfect and you really don't need anything fancy unless you have specialty materials. Cheap good choice.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
This Elmer's Glue-All White Glue is pretty great.   I never buy the cheap version you see at the dollar stores.  It is strong, effective and it does not disappoint.  The best part about it is how strong it is and keeps projects together! Very satisfied with it.
Monicka A.
Port Angeles, WA
This is the perfect product to help build your Halloween portfolio. The glue is cheap and portable and can be used for so many different things! I can’t imagine not having this product around my house. We use it for fixing things, decorating and crafts In general!
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: 4Oz more...
Siempre tenemos de está en casa ! Hahaha es muy útil para cualquier trabajo de la escuela de mi niño oh para cualquier trabajo de la casa o manualidad que me encanta hacer. Pega súper bien y tiene un precio bueno.
Lindsay G.
Garfield , AR
Omg idk where to begin I love this glue! I love crafting so I would buy the store out of glue every time I go!! This is not an expensive product it's only one dollar and it works so good!! I would totally recommend it! This is my dream to get a whole box of this! This works not just for crafts but it holds things together great! I absolutely love this! This glue just I love it! I could spend all day using it! I totally recommend it!!!!
ANNE F.
Paterson, NJ
Elmer's glue is a classic. It's what people trust as far as name brands that have been around a long time. This brand is one you can trust, and that is why it's been in business for so long. It works to glue together paper and other crafts you might have in mind. The cap is easily managed as far as how to open and close. You don't have a lot coming out if you don't need it, you can adjust the amount too. There are many things you can do with this glue and create many crafts. It's strength is amazing. It holds things together with normal force.
Tiffany M.
New Albany, IN
This stuff has multiple uses! Use it to glue stuff, put it on your hands and peel it off for hours of entertainment, make slime out of it! Good product, does what it should.
Frannie B.
Review for: 4Oz more...
Everyone knows and loves Elmer's glue... and for good reason! It works well, it's safe for kids and pets, and even if you make a mess with it, it dries clear so you don't have to worry about unsightly mistakes when you're done crafting. There are many imitators on the market, but the original is always the best. Even now at the age of 39, I still have a bottle of Elmer's in my home for when I need to scratch my crafty itch!
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
This glue is the best kind of liquid glue because it is easy to use and once you use it and it drys it doesn't come undo easily. Also this glue is pretty long lasting and it drys pretty fast! This glue is super affordable and you can buy it at your local Walmart. My 5 year old cousin uses it in her kindergarten glass and says it's her favorite glue!
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
How easy is this to clean up after?
Jordan B.
How well does this work?
Samantha L.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
What are some ways you use this glue?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
What is this product for?
Gabby D.