BY ELMER'S

Features Goes on purple and dries clear so you can see where you are gluing! Goes on smooth for easy application Acid Free, photo safe, non-toxic and washable 30 pk sold as 1 pk of 30 see more...

Elmers Elmer's Disappearing Purple Glue -30ct
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the purple color, but I guess it doesn't matter since it dries clear!" in 1 review
amanda w.
We always used this glue in elementary and middle school. I'm not a huge fan of the purple color, but I guess it doesn't matter since it dries clear! Elmers is the best glue and I still use it (but the clear kind) for DIY projects.
Andjoua R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Favorite brand and glue of all time. Even with the sticks Stuff sticks and stays. Great for crafts . Washable so it's material safe. I'd prefer sticks over the squeeze out . A little goes a long way with these too
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg , PA
Overall this glue works very well. The purple that turns clear when dry is nice for doing projects with younger kids. My only complaint is that if you don't use plenty, it comes a part.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Love these glue sticks while being a college. I like how you can see were you are applying it but then it disappears. They should start a recycling program for the empty containers.
Alexandra A.
Great glue stick for kid crafts and projects. It's worth it to pay for these because for me at least they work well even years after purchasing them.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Decorator Expert Level 4
This glue is great for kids, they can see if they actually have glue on their projects and since it's stick glue it doesn't get everywhere.
LTeisha J.
Used this glue a lot for art and design class or when crafting. Best kind to use is clear or gel, works on very very thin pieces of wood.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
This is my favorite kind of glue!! It dries super quickly and it is very easy to use. I highly recommend this glue to all to try!!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert Level 4
Elmers glue is used for all my daughters school stuff, all my arts and crafts projects and in general office use. Great product
Sera K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love that it is easy to see where you place the glue and then it dries clear. It allows for easy use in the classroom.
Ronnie D.
Clayton, AL
Is this in any bigger size for a school
Ronnie D.
Clayton, AL
Is this in any bigger size for like schools