Elmers E364 Elmers Washable School Glue No Run Gel uploaded by Loryn W.

BY ELMER'S

Elmer's School Glue is a safe, non-toxic glue that is ideal for children! Dries clear and holds strong. Use on clean dry surfaces such as paper, cloth, wood, or pottery. Use a damp cloth before glue dries. If dried, it is washable with soap and water. Do not dry clean, or use on photos, bare metal, submerged or heated surfaces. No-Run 4oz Blue Gel- A new spreader cap keeps this "no run" glue from dripping all over! see more...

Yasemin I.
Yasemin I.
Howell, NJ
I've been using the Elmer's Gel glue ever since it first came out. It doesn't run, so I don't have to worry about messes when my daughter is working on projects. As with all Elmer's glue, it's top notch and keeps things together. I've tried other brands and have always come back to Elmer's.
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , NC
Elmers if definitely the eay to go for glue! It just sticks better, and hold projects better over all. The school gel is my personal preference because it is clear versus the milky color. safe and non-toxic for children, my favorite in glue products!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Review for: Elmers
Love this gel glue it is great for kids and for simple diys like slime making or collaging it is non toxic and is not scented also dries clear. This glue is fairly inexpensive I prefer this one then the white glue.