Elmers E308 Washable School Glue 7.62oz Liquid

by Elmer's

Ideal for the classroom Durable, permanent bond works on most porous materials. No run formula, so glue stays in it's place. Nontoxic glue is safe for children's use. Washable for easy cleanup. Elmer's Glue & Adhesives part of a large selection of office supplies. Elmer's(R) Washable School Glue, 7.62 Oz, White is one of many Pourable Glue available through Office Depot. Made by Elmer's.

Does this wash out easily?
Is anyone else buying this to make slime? My local Walmart has a big display for making slime.
Start your review of Elmers E308 Washable School Glue 7.62oz Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
It's a very cheap, versatile, useful, and handy product that does its job for sure. From makeup/skincare to crafty stuff, it can be used for so many different purposes. I've been using this ever since when I was in elementary school, and it's such a staple item in my life.
2 years ago7403sw 152nd ave apto 105
I have use this product for school and my brother too and it's really good and really helpful I love it !!// Si he probado este producto para la escuela y mi hermano también y es muy bueno y muy tiene un muy buen uso y tamaño me encanta !!👌
9 months agoParrish, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Still the best school glue on the market. Non toxic and long lasting. I used it as a school child and now my children use it also. Maybe one day they'll add a new scent to it. I wish they'd add in a hint of lavender or rose... Something.
a year agousa
Washable school glue is one of the best products especially with the sticky Ness. This product is so much more efficient with easy cleanup versus the competition
4 years agoLansing, MI
Elmers E308 Washable School Glue 7.62oz Liquid uploaded by Lindsey M.
I am using it for FX makeup in place of latex, which is just terribly expensive! LOVE the clear dry look, great for many effects, non-toxic, safe on sensitive skin, does not hurt to remove off of face or even areas with strands of hair, so it is a "safe" brand!
2 years ago
This glue is very good for school project. You can also mix it with other color or glitter and use it for crafting with kids. It's easy to squeeze and my boys has no problem with it. The only bad thing is when it get left unused for a while, it can be very hard to initially squeeze out the glue.
2 years agoSan Diego , CA
Love this glue I like it because my I feel safe when my kids use it because it's safe and not toxic like other products that have a bunch of stuff in it totally recommend it for the little ones great quality and value not pricey at all love it great product
3 years ago
Can't go wrong with elmers glue. It's the only kind I use and I like a lot. It's definitely worth trying for all you decorative and back to school needs. It's totally inexpensive too which is great. I get it at Walmart
a year agoGrand haven, MI
This stuffs great! What I like to do is apply it too my hand and wait for it to dry, and then peel it off! Comes in HANDY when you’re bored and have nothing else to do. Also I guess it’s pretty good at sticking things together and stuff.
2 years agoOMAHA, NE
Who hasn't used elmers glue at least once in their lifetime!  The price point is magnificent being one dollar or under.  The kids use this for everything and I am very happy that I see it in all of the schools too! It is non toxic and doesn't stain or anything!