Elmers CraftBond Permanent Tape Runners Refill (Set of 2) uploaded by Julie T.Elmers CraftBond Permanent Tape Runners Refill (Set of 2) uploaded by Vateas W.

BY ELMER'S

ELMER'S-Craft Bond Permanent Tape Runner Refill. This package contains two Permanent Tape Runner Refill Cartridges: each with 26.25 feet of 0.31 inch wide tape adhesive. Acid free; photo safe. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Imported. see more...

Julie T.
I love this product! Not only does it help with sticking two things together, it's also my most favorite type of adhesive because its SUPER DUPER sticky. I mostly use it for scrap booking. I recommend this product very much!
Jeanette C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I don't have any other kind of glue runner I like as much as this. HOWEVER! There are some issues. It seems when I get to about the 65% used up mark, the tape seems to not want to keep on a going. I have used....mmm...probably 20 of these refills in all my time a scrapbookin', and I am not sure what causes this. Thought I'd see if anyone else in the community ever experienced the same,
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I create a lot of paper art, art journals, and artist trading cards.  These are such a handy little tool to help hold every thing together without see tape strips or having to deal with messy glue.  The dispenser makes it easy to apply the taoe to your project.  I just wish they came in longer rolls.
Vateas W.
love this product. i use this most of the time. it works on most surfaces. #scrapbooking❤