Elmer's Chocolates Valentine's For You Assorted Chocolates in Heart-Shaped Box, 6.8 oz uploaded by Lauren D.

BY GENERIC

Elmer's Chocolates Valentine's For You Assorted Chocolates in Heart-Shaped Box: Delight and impress Celebrate with chocolate see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not a fan of these chocolates at all. My significant other purchased these for my chocolate craving recently because they were on sale for $2 and I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I've been treating them to my son for saying his ABC's. I used to hate getting these in high school for Valentine's day because I knew I'd never eat them. They get a star for affordability but I just ate one to see if it was that bad, and it's worse.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I hate getting these for the Hallmark holiday otherwise known as Valentine's Day. I would get one of these every year and have to squish the chocolate to see that was inside because there was no key. And I'll only eat the chocolate or caramel ones. So they're a waste of money.
Lauren D.
If I could submit 0 stars I would... It has the cheapest chocolate and out of the 5 they give you 4 of them are disgusting fruit flavors. I recently got it for my schools Valentine's Day gifts and even though there was no money spent I still regret it.
stephanie d.
For mother's day I know I'm going to buys these chocolates. There are cheep and it has a huge variety of different chocolate. Not all the chocolates are good but my mom still loves them.
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
These are sooo cute and yummy! The one I got has flavors like caramel, strawberry, orange creme, cocoa truffle, and chocolate caramel!!
Jessica C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like these chocolates not because of the high quality or flavor, but because of the memories. They are a sort of tradition :)
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Don't waste your time! Cheap chocolate is gross! Save your money and just buy a small candy bar of better quality!
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love all the flavors of Elmer Chocolate! From the orange and other fruits to caramel and fudge.